Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Account Swap Help

As I was adding my new gmail account to my main one, Spotify changed my email and linked it to my facebook for a strange reason. Now I am missing all my account that I had before. How can I get all my music back or can I undo all of this that has hap...

• As I was adding my new gmail account to my main one, Spotify changed my email and linked it to my facebook for a strange reason. Now I am missing all my account that I had before. How can I get all m...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cant change payment method

hi, my payment decline for my premium subscription a few days ago. I have tried to resubsrcibe but wont let me. Have also tried changing payment method but wont allow that either? More than enough money to cover the charge but keeps saying declined o...

• Regular
  • hi, my payment decline for my premium subscription a few days ago.  I have tried to resubsrcibe but wont let me.  Have also tried changing payment method but wont allow that either?  M...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

Okay, so I paid for spotify on safari and then I go to the app and I try to play something and it says only premium users can listen to music on demand. But at safari it says your a premium users hope you have fun enjoying spotify! I need help! :c

• Casual Listener
  • Okay, so I paid for spotify on safari and then I go to the app and I try to play something and it says only premium users can listen to music on demand. But at safari it says your a premium users hop...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login to Spotify on iPhone

Hi Recently I moved to Korea from the U.S. And recently I downgraded my Spotify from a Premium to the non-paying one. After all that, I can't use my spotify on my iphone. I can't login which is weird because I can login just fine on my Mac. I can hon...

• Hi   Recently I moved to Korea from the U.S.   And recently I downgraded my Spotify from a Premium to the non-paying one.   After all that, I can't use my spotify on my iph...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I got my Iphone back

I posted 6-8 weeks ago that my 'IPHONE WAS TAKEN' STEPHEN ARNOLD Well Inow have a new Iphone but cant log on to Spotify because, I asked Spotify to remove my device from their database and discontinue service to that device, But now since i have a ne...

• Casual Listener
  • I posted 6-8 weeks ago that my 'IPHONE WAS TAKEN' STEPHEN ARNOLD Well Inow have a new Iphone but cant log on to Spotify because, I asked Spotify to remove my device from their database and discontinu...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I am not a premium user anymore, but Spotify withdraws money from my accounts

I have searched my email accounts and I bought the premium account in february, but then I canceled the subscription. But in may 31. my email account tells me that I have a receipt for buying the subscripton again. Why is this? And second, I DO NOT h...

• I have searched my email accounts and I bought the premium account in february, but then I canceled the subscription. But in may 31. my email account tells me that I have a receipt for buying the s...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with premium account

The last few weeks I've had problemas with my premium account because everytime I try to do a search or I start playing any song I don't have in my playlists it stops, as if there was a connection problem or something similar, but the problem is not ...

• Casual Listener
  • The last few weeks I've had problemas with my premium account because everytime I try to do a search or I start playing any song I don't have in my playlists it stops, as if there was a connection pr...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Facebook link to wrong band

Hi, My Band page is showing up under Facebook/Likes/Music as the wrong band (who have the same name). The Text link is correct but the image links to Spotify and completely the wrong band. I think this must have been dpone automatically. Can you tell...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, My Band page is showing up under Facebook/Likes/Music as the wrong band (who have the same name). The Text link is correct but the image links to Spotify and completely the wrong band. I think ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Inbox Trouble

A friend has informed me that there are two instances of my name when he goes to share music with me. One of them sends a music link to my FB account inbox, while the other sends the music directly to my Spotify inbox. I am not sure if this is a rece...

• Casual Listener
  • A friend has informed me that there are two instances of my name when he goes to share music with me.  One of them sends a music link to my FB account inbox, while the other sends the music dire...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost all my playlists! stared song are still present.

Sent mail to helpdesk but nothing has yet happened. Last Wednesday my account started to log in and out and now all my playlist are gone. but a single playlist with the name "Trailerpark" that i never seen before, and all my stared song are still pre...

• Sent mail to helpdesk but nothing has yet happened.     Last Wednesday my account started to log in and out and now all my playlist are gone. but a single playlist with...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Random charging?

I deactivated my subscription about a year ago and just recently you started charging me again??

• I deactivated my subscription about a year ago and just recently you started charging me again??
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

We will cancel our paid accounts if you don't bring back the "What's New" option.

Dear Spotify I pay for my subscription because it's a convenient option for accessing music and I wanted to support it. Part of that convenience is being about to see what new music was released. Replacing it with discovery is very much an inconvenie...

• Regular
  • Dear Spotify   I pay for my subscription because it's a convenient option for accessing music and I wanted to support it. Part of that convenience is being about to see what new music was re...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 19 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Lost Playlist

Hi, I lost my playlist: Dance/ Popular. How can I get it back, please help me

• Hi, I lost my playlist: Dance/ Popular. How can I get it back, please help me
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Separate Spotify & Facebook Accounts

Hello, I realized when I deleted my facebook account that I cannot listen music to spotify !! I know that they sign up together.. But now, it is possible to delete facebook and keep spotify or not ?? It's amazing that we are obliged to have both.. Wi...

• Hello,    I realized when I deleted my facebook account that I cannot listen music to spotify !! I know that they sign up together.. But now, it is possible to delete facebook and kee...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

A little help for the elderly trying to log in...

Hi there, I'm grasping here, trying to help my father who does not always possess the patience with "technical solutions" needed... A few years ago he registered a Spotify account, using an email address that is no longer active. He of course forgot ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I'm grasping here, trying to help my father who does not always possess the patience with "technical solutions" needed... A few years ago he registered a Spotify account, using a...
  • kalvsteken
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlists disappeared from my computer after trying to synchronize to Iphone4.

I stopped the syncronisation and now all my playlists are gone! The playlists cannot be found on the phone either. Were are they???? I have also tried to Log out and asked for a new password, but I cannot log in with the new password- only the old on...

• Casual Listener
  • I stopped the syncronisation and now all my playlists are gone! The playlists cannot be found on the phone either. Were are they???? I have also tried to Log out and asked for a new password, but I c...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stopped recognizing my premium account

I've been using spotify on my iPod touch for countless months without problem. Now, suddenly, it says I need to sign up with premium to listen to my music. I've been using premium since I installed the app. What's going on?

• I've been using spotify on my iPod touch for countless months without problem. Now, suddenly, it says I need to sign up with premium to listen to my music. I've been using premium since I installed t...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting an account

Spotify would you please delete my account? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify would you please delete my account? Thanks
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PLEASE READ!!! - Subscription aborted?

I don't want to use Spotify premium and when I thought I canceled it it said that it would cancel on July 4th but it didnt!!! The premium account is still being charged on my darn card and I dont want that at all. Subscription Status: You are registe...

• I don't want to use Spotify premium and when I thought I canceled it it said that it would cancel on July 4th but it didnt!!! The premium account is still being charged on my darn card and I dont wan...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged Twice

I have been charged twice by paypal for unlimited, having looked through the help pages I see that apparently spotify systems will pick up this mistake and extend my renewal date.. this has not happened on my account... please advise asap

• I have been charged twice by paypal for unlimited, having looked through the help pages I see that apparently spotify systems will pick up this mistake and extend my renewal date.. this has not happe...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes