Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

How to delete my account. Please help....

Hi, I want to completely delete my spotify account that is linked to my facebook. I no longer use facebook and I simply want to start fresh with a new spotify account that is not assosciated with facebook in any way shape or form. Someone please tell...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I want to completely delete my spotify account that is linked to my facebook. I no longer use facebook and I simply want to start fresh with a new spotify account that is not assosciated with fac...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

[support] Your country does not match the one set in your profile. BUT IT DOES

I am from the US, and have been logging in from here. Ever since Spotify asked for my hometown details from facebook ie : set to India Ive been getting this error on the MAC client. You country does not match the one set in your profile. To continue ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am from the US, and have been logging in from here.   Ever since Spotify asked for my hometown details from facebook ie : set to India  Ive been getting this error on the MAC client...
  • shom
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Crappy lack of feedback when subscription runs out

I love spotify and have paid for a premium membership for ages and ages, almost from the start. Someone stole my credit card and I had to cancel it, and it happened to be what pays for spotify. Suddenly spotify stops. Now warning, no email saying "we...

• Music Fan
  • I love spotify and have paid for a premium membership for ages and ages, almost from the start.  Someone stole my credit card and I had to cancel it, and it happened to be what pays for spotif...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

blank screen on every page

This is a chronically hppening where all my spotfy EVRYTHNG IS GONE...LIKE NOW!!!!! PLZZZ TURN MY ACCOUNT BACK ON...I KNOW MY LATEST PMT BAS BEEN PAID AND POSTED SO THIS SHOULD NOT BE HAPPING....Thanks, Katherine Guffey

• This is a chronically hppening where all my spotfy EVRYTHNG IS GONE...LIKE NOW!!!!! PLZZZ TURN MY ACCOUNT BACK ON...I KNOW MY LATEST PMT BAS BEEN PAID AND POSTED SO THIS SHOULD NOT BE HAPPING....Than...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Friend logged in on my facebook with their spotify

So my facebook was logged in on a friends phone,they were on spotify and clicked connect to facebook,they had no playlist,no starred songs etc.. I go to go onto my spotify and all my playlists are gone and its his spotify thats there,clicked disconne...

• So my facebook was logged in on a friends phone,they were on spotify and clicked connect to facebook,they had no playlist,no starred songs etc.. I go to go onto my spotify and all my playlists are ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't log in for a few months now.

I uninstalled and wanted to re-install but website won't even let me in now. Some help plz? I don't know what kind of information I need to provide or whatnot. Now I'm getting a screen that says that my e-mail doesn't correspond to any active account...

• Casual Listener
  •  I uninstalled and wanted to re-install but website won't even let me in now.   Some help plz? I don't know what kind of information I need to provide or whatnot.   Now I'm get...
  • zardiszardis
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Diffusion de la musique

Bonjour, Je suis un professionnel et j'aimerai savoir si je m'abonne au compte premium, si je peux me servir de Spotify comme diffuseur de ma musique d'ambiance ? Merci de votre réponse Cordialement

• Bonjour,   Je suis un professionnel et j'aimerai savoir si je m'abonne au compte premium, si je peux me servir de Spotify comme diffuseur de ma musique d'ambiance ?   Merci de votre...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lost my premium?

Hello. So i purchased a 12-month premium code in November I think, however, randomly today I tried listen to Spotify on my Iphone and all of a sudden it says I am a free user? Please help I cant live without my music Thanks

• Regular
  • Hello. So i purchased a 12-month premium code in November I think, however, randomly today I tried listen to Spotify on my Iphone and all of a sudden it says I am a free user? Please help I cant li...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally reset my account from premium to free! Help get my old account/ playlists back.

In attempting to disconnect my account from facebook (so it didn't notify when I listen to music) I reset my account from my Premium account to Free because I was under the assumption I had to create a spotify username seperate from Facebook. In doin...

• In attempting to disconnect my account from facebook (so it didn't notify when I listen to music) I reset my account from my Premium account to Free because I was under the assumption I had to create...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi, I need my offline devices reset.

I need my offline devices reset. My user name is minplats. /Anna Björk

• Casual Listener
  • I need my offline devices reset. My user name is minplats. /Anna Björk
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify just deleted all my followers

So I can't see the activity of anyone I'm following (not that this functionality has been working properly since the get go) and Spotfiy is saying I have 0 followers. Not very cool.

• Casual Listener
  • So I can't see the activity of anyone I'm following (not that this functionality has been working properly since the get go) and Spotfiy is saying I have 0 followers. Not very cool.
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot proceed payment for Spotify Premium!

hi there! every time i try to upgrade to premium, i get this message: Sorry, we couldn't process your order. This may be a result of your payment card or PayPal account being registered in a different country to the one you chose. Please try again or...

• Casual Listener
  • hi there! every time i try to upgrade to premium, i get this message:   Sorry, we couldn't process your order. This may be a result of your payment card or PayPal account being registered in...
  • Herbaliser
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I need help

My bank shows that spotify charged my account but I can only use the radio, I uninstalled and done all the other stuff. I need help figuring out why it's not working

• My bank shows that spotify charged my account but I can only use the radio, I uninstalled and done all the other stuff. I need help figuring out why it's not working
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I have been looking all over and there doesn't seem to be any Spotify support.The forum is not it

I have been looking all over and there doesn't seem to be any Spotify support with Spotify employees. The forum is OK bit it's not support in any sense of the word. Is there no way to get in touch with SPotify ???? This is not good. It shouldn't be t...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been looking all over and there doesn't seem to be any Spotify support with Spotify employees. The forum is OK bit it's not support in any sense of the word. Is there no way to get in touch wi...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist sharing

I have a premium account. My wife just created a free account for herself. I made a playlist for her on my account. I want to send the playlist to her. I have Spotify software installed on my PC and she has it on hers. My playlists are marked as publ...

• ...oftware installed on my PC and she has it on hers.  My playlists are marked as public in my profile, however she is unable to see my playlists when she searches, although she sees other public p...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not work

I've paid my Premium but my Spotify says that I'm using Free version. I can't change it, it doesn't work anyway

• I've paid my Premium but my Spotify says that I'm using Free version. I can't change it, it doesn't work anyway 😞
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Logged in multiple devices

Hi, I recently bought a tablet, however when I try to log in it doesn't come up with my account. I was wondering if this was because I had logged in previously with other devices. Is there any way of disconnecting all devices from my account so I can...

• Hi,   I recently bought a tablet, however when I try to log in it doesn't come up with my account. I was wondering if this was because I had logged in previously with other devices. Is there...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium/Playlists disappeared // No help yet.

Dear Spotify community, Over a month ago I experienced a problem which, apparently, quite a lot Spotify-users troubles. The problem is that all my playlists and my Spotify Premium seem to have disappeared (probably due to a second account or somethin...

• Dear Spotify community,   Over a month ago I experienced a problem which, apparently, quite a lot Spotify-users troubles. The problem is that all my playlists and my Spotify Premium seem to ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Time limit never ending?

My friend has had a free account for like 3 years and they have never got a time limit? Can anyone explain why? :3 Thanks Heather x

• Casual Listener
  • My friend has had a free account for like 3 years and they have never got a time limit? Can anyone explain why? :3  Thanks Heather x 
  • its-heather-bro
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment???

I am now using free spotify and would like to switch to premium but I have tried several times with my mums MasterCard and PayPal and it is still saying payment failed??

• I am now using free spotify and would like to switch to premium but I have tried several times with my mums MasterCard and PayPal and it is still saying payment failed??
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes