Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Email notification settings continually reset

I've set my email settings to "Never" several times in the past few weeks (and saved my profile), but I inevitably find an email in my inbox informing me of "X artists I may like." When I check my settings again, they have reset to "Immediately." Is ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've set my email settings to "Never" several times in the past few weeks (and saved my profile), but I inevitably find an email in my inbox informing me of "X artists I may like."  When I check...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for premium yet i havent subscribed

My bank account was debited with the £10 for premium yet i dont use the premium and never have. It says my account is free and no receipts are listed and no payments are due or listed......yet they're still trying my bank

• Casual Listener
  • My bank account was debited with the £10 for premium yet i dont use the premium and never have. It says my account is free and no receipts are listed and no payments are due or listed......yet they'...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid for Premium but it dosent work!

I paid for premium as it says in the topic. But when I open my spotify it says that I havent. And when i login to my account through the web to look at my payments it shows that I actually did pay and that I do have premium. So why cant I listen to m...

• Casual Listener
  • I paid for premium as it says in the topic. But when I open my spotify it says that I havent. And when i login to my account through the web to look at my payments it shows that I actually did pay an...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade issue

I upgraded my account this morning and I am still unable to log on as a premium user. I have tried all steps except for D activate and reactivate my account as I don't want to be charged twice, Can you please assist as I would like to listen to my pl...

• I upgraded my account this morning and I am still unable to log on as a premium user. I have tried all steps except for D activate and reactivate my account as I don't want to be charged twice, Can y...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong information in account

Hi! In my account it says that I have spotify for free. But money has been drawn from my bankaccount (I ordered it) for two months now. Anyway I don´t want to continue having the premiumversion, i like the freeversion instead since I didn´t use iSpot...

• Visitor
  • Hi!   In my account it says that I have spotify for free. But money has been drawn from my bankaccount (I ordered it) for two months now.   Anyway I don´t want to continue having th...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Followers gone?

Hey there. Logged in today and noticed that my Activity bar was empty, I had nobody followed and lost all followers too. What happened? When I check the notifications it still says people followed me a few days ago but my profile says I have no follo...

• Regular
  • Hey there. Logged in today and noticed that my Activity bar was empty, I had nobody followed and lost all followers too. What happened? When I check the notifications it still says people followed ...
  • AndyOHart
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

code redeem problems

I'm not sure if this has been here earlier, but I redeemed my code in spotify and I still can't listen to music trough my phone (samsung galaxy mini). Any help? I bought the 6 months unlimited and I'm getting really frustrated since I've tried everyt...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm not sure if this has been here earlier, but I redeemed my code in spotify and I still can't listen to music trough my phone (samsung galaxy mini). Any help? I bought the 6 months unlimited and I'...
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't change my email

Hi, I just started using Spotify again, and I noticed that my profile still has my old email.I tried to change it, but it wouldn't let me, it said that it was already in use. So then I tried to reset my password, but got this message: http://i.imgur....

• Hi,   I just started using Spotify again, and I noticed that my profile still has my old email. I tried to change it, but it wouldn't let me, it said that it was already in use.   So t...
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

how long does it take for one account to be deleted

I've been wanting this resolved hours ago, this is ridiculous. I just want my account deleted, and I've been waiting around for hours.

• Visitor
  • I've been wanting this resolved hours ago, this is ridiculous. I just want my account deleted, and I've been waiting around for hours. 
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloading music

About a month or so ago I redeemed a £30 gift card and chose to have it as download credit rather than subscription. I can't work out how to use them, and when I've been searching for help I found an FAQ stating that spotify are no longer doing downl...

• About a month or so ago I redeemed a £30 gift card and chose to have it as download credit rather than subscription. I can't work out how to use them, and when I've been searching for help I found an...
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change log in for spotify acount instead of facebook log in?

Hello, i dont want to make the facebook log in anymore. Can someone help me to have the option to make a direct log in in spotify? Thanks, David Franco

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i dont want to make the facebook log in anymore.   Can someone help me to have the option to make a direct log in in spotify?   Thanks, David Franco
  • waage
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted playlist

Hi! I just deleted my daughter's "liked from radio playlist".Is there any way I can get it back??

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I just deleted my daughter's "liked from radio playlist".Is there any way I can get it back??
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Imported songs

I added songs that didn't exist on Spotify from my Local Files to my playlists. Can other people search the them now that I imported them?

• Casual Listener
  • I added songs that didn't exist on Spotify from my Local Files to my playlists. Can other people search the them now that I imported them?
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally redeemed subscription code

I was gifted a year of Spotify but am already a paying subscriber. Because Spotify does not offer any kind of family plan, I wanted to set my partner up with the subscription so that we can both use Spotify at the same time without interrupting each ...

• I was gifted a year of Spotify but am already a paying subscriber.   Because Spotify does not offer any kind of family plan, I wanted to set my partner up with the subscription so that we ca...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Subscriber

Hi, I have subscribed to Spotify Premium for eight months now. I have been using it no problem on my BlackBerry, but I have never been able to get the Premium service on my PC It says that my account is a Free One and I dont get my playlists and I ge...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have subscribed to Spotify Premium for eight months now. I have been using it no problem on my BlackBerry, but I have never been able to get the Premium service on my PC It says that my account...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnect from Facebook

Good day. I love Spotify, but hate the auto sync it does with facebook. Is there a way to disable this feature? I created my account using new data and the app reactivated my facebook account. I want the app but not the facebook. Please advise.

• Good day. I love Spotify, but hate the auto sync it does with facebook. Is there a way to disable this feature? I created my account using new data and the app reactivated my facebook account. I want...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No Premium Account anymore

Hello, i have a premium account which is connected with my mobile nuber of the german t-mobile. Since yesterday i cant stream anymore because my account is now only a free account. Can you help me?

• Regular
  • Hello, i have a premium account which is connected with my mobile nuber of the german t-mobile. Since yesterday i cant stream anymore because my account is now only a free account. Can you help me?
  • Darksunshine
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

My card does not work

My number on the card is [Snip-GiftCode-Peter] and it is for 3 Month and My inlog is krickan 11 I Will be so glad if you could fix it greatfull kristina

• Casual Listener
  • My number on the card is [Snip-GiftCode-Peter] and it is for 3 Month and My inlog is krickan 11 I Will be so glad if you could fix it greatfull kristina
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Album Download

Hello, Can someone please tell me why as a Premium Subscription customer I cannot download any music in the Spotify Catalog? Update - I seem to have had a lapse of memory and forgot I needed to copy to a Playlist first. I was using MOG which does not...

• Roadie
  • Hello,   Can someone please tell me why as a Premium Subscription customer I cannot download any music in the Spotify Catalog?   Update - I seem to have had a lapse of memory and fo...
  • jimdennison
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How Do I?

This is a post where people can post "how do i?" questions for other users to answer. I've got one myself, which is how do i change my profile picture?

• Regular
  • This is a post where people can post "how do i?" questions for other users to answer. I've got one myself, which is how do i change my profile picture?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes