Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to separate my acct from another shared user on Duos premium

Solved!

How to separate my acct from another shared user on Duos premium

I added my wife to my acct and she uses it in her tesla. When she turns hers on, I lose the connection on my device and have to boot her off to get it back. She also adds and deletes songs from my playlist. How can i separate hers and mine and make it so she cant fiddle with it?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @Michaelk2423 

Thanks for reaching out. So it looks like you're both logged into the same account. With Premium Duo you can have two separate accounts with Premium so each of you can listen independently.

I'd recommend checking out this Support article for more info on how to invite another member to your Duo plan. When your wife gets the invite link, she should be able to create an account and join your plan.

Let me know how this goes!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hello @Michaelk2423 

Thanks for reaching out. So it looks like you're both logged into the same account. With Premium Duo you can have two separate accounts with Premium so each of you can listen independently.

I'd recommend checking out this Support article for more info on how to invite another member to your Duo plan. When your wife gets the invite link, she should be able to create an account and join your plan.

Let me know how this goes!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts