Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to transfer the account?

Solved!

How to transfer the account?

My Spotify account was previously link with my old Facebook account "gbear14@hotmail.com", it has been disable by Facebook & now I can't sign in to my old Spotify account. I have upgraded to the premium. How can I switch my old one to my new Spotify account at "barrybearpereira@gmail.com" Please advice

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey BarryBear,

Thanks for getting in touch, I hope you are well.

You originally created your Spotify account through Facebook. However, your Spotify and Facebook accounts have now become unlinked. This is why you can't log into your old Spotify at the moment. Not to worry, we can delete the old account for you and transfer your music over to the new one.

Unfortunately, we can’t move subscription between accounts, but we can make sure your old subscription is fully cancelled, copy playlists over to the new account etc to help make for a smooth transition.

Just send us an email here, and we can get this all sorted out so look forward to hearing from you soon!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey BarryBear,

Thanks for getting in touch, I hope you are well.

You originally created your Spotify account through Facebook. However, your Spotify and Facebook accounts have now become unlinked. This is why you can't log into your old Spotify at the moment. Not to worry, we can delete the old account for you and transfer your music over to the new one.

Unfortunately, we can’t move subscription between accounts, but we can make sure your old subscription is fully cancelled, copy playlists over to the new account etc to help make for a smooth transition.

Just send us an email here, and we can get this all sorted out so look forward to hearing from you soon!

Hi Mary,

Thanks so much, let's do that. Kudos.

Suggested posts