Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I Expect Help....

I Expect Help....

....when i've been charged immediately for my upgrade from Unlimited to Premium but it still doesn't show that i've got Premium, can't play on my mobile or play off-line tracks.  Filled in the form as requested and had a response telling me i have Premium and just need to log-in....never thought of that!!!

...i've got a really helpfull reference number of 293769 though....

6 Replies

Hey Andy,

We sent you an email on this about 5 days ago, did you not hear from us? Please check your junk/spam folders in case it got lost somewhere.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Hi

Yes i did get the email, it was from Tom on the 7th March.  It said that your records say that i have a premium account and i should log in.  It then said if this doesn't work then to send a screenshot of where it still says unlimited.  It didn't work and i already knew that the My Account details says i have Premium.  Nevertheless, it still shows Unlimited at the top of the main screen and i replied to Tom on the 8th March with the screenshot.  I've not heared anything from yourselves since my email of the 8th and am getting more than a little frustrated now that i can't get the service that i've already paid for.

Please can you get this sorted asap.

Regards

Andrew

Ok, I'll follow it up with another email. Hopefully we can get this all sorted.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Ok Richard, that would be great.  Thanks

Any news Richard????...its all gone quiet....

Andrew

Hi Andyswansea--

I can see that Richard sent an email to you on Wednesday but we haven't heard back from you.

I'll send his email over again. Be sure to check your Spam filter just in case.

Suggested posts