Premium

Country

Canada

Device

RAZER, iPhone XS

Operating System

Windows

My Question or Issue

I keep getting hacked. It started a week ago. I would change my password, another person from another country would hack in in a day or so. I even did a random strong password generator and it still didn't work. I took off third party info sharing, I made sure to sign out everywhere, I don't have VPN, I even changed the email associated to my account. None of my password attempts are used by any other site. Please help 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I had to go through chat since nothing helped. He explained that although I kept getting emails that someone accessed my account, it was them really just trying to login with my old password. Since no new songs were added and nothing was changed, I wasn't really hacked into. Hopefully this helps other people. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey neonghoulie !

These are all good steps to take to secure your account, but there are a few more you could take. You could try un-attaching your Facebook account, or changing the password for that as well. You could also try to change the password associated with your e-mail address. Also, be sure to check out this page for more answers. 

Please click mark as answer, and maybe like if my answer helped!

Hi there @neonghoulie!

That's not cool. Don't worry. Help is on the way. 

Thank you @qwer1yy for stepping in and giving a hand. If you've tried these steps and you still experience the same issue, we would suggest that you go ahead and contact our support. You can reach them here. They can investigate this further and provide you with the best solution.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Take care! 

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Marked as solution

I had to go through chat since nothing helped. He explained that although I kept getting emails that someone accessed my account, it was them really just trying to login with my old password. Since no new songs were added and nothing was changed, I wasn't really hacked into. Hopefully this helps other people. 

Suggested posts