Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't log in - e-mail address forgotten

I can't log in - e-mail address forgotten

Plan

Premium

Country

Austria

Device

iPhone SE

Operating System

iOS 10

My Question or Issue:

Hi,

my problem is this:
I cannot log into my account. I know my account name and password. I was automatically logged out and even though I am typing in the right password (the screen goes black for a few seconds, then returns to the login page) I cannot log in.

I created an e-mail address solely for the purpose of having a spotify account and cannot remember the mail address. I haven't logged into my mail address for a very long time, so my guess is that my mail account was deactivated or Spotify had once sent me an e-mail with a link I didn't click on and then deactivated my account.

Do you have any idea how to solve this? Is it possible to transfer my account to a different e-mail address? Or, which I do not assume, find out my e-mail address through my Spotify account?

I have a Premium account and am currently paying so it would be great if I could get back to my account as soon as possible.

Thank you for your help!

Anna

1 Reply

Hello @user-removed  and welcome to the community !

Do you still know your username and password to login?

If so, you can login to the account page to see your email address and there is an option to change it, if you want.

If you still can't login, I suggest you contact customer care.

If you contact support from your other account, the support reply will probably go to the wrong email.

So please, get in touch with them using this alternative contact form so they can help you.

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-anonymous/

Make sure you are logged out of any Spotify account in your browser when using the contact form or the username and email field will not show up. It is important so that you can enter the information of the account you are having trouble with. If you are logged in with a different account that is not having the problem, that account info will be used and support will be confused.

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the Community, you need to reply directly to support@spotify.com

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours. Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

Have a nice day 🙂

Suggested posts