Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Forced to Make a New Account. Now All my stuff is gone.

Hey all, Everything was working fine this morning. Then about 20 minutes ago, I tried to log into spotify and it said my Facebook was not associated with a spotify account. I had to make a new account to post on these boards for help.Now all my playl...

• Visitor
  • Hey all,   Everything was working fine this morning. Then about 20 minutes ago, I tried to log into spotify and it said my Facebook was not associated with a spotify account. I had to make a n...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Need to swap emails to a different account

So I got premium on an account different than the account that has my usual email. I switched the email on the non-premium account to something else and then tried to switch the email on my premium account to my usual email. It says the email is alre...

• So I got premium on an account different than the account that has my usual email. I switched the email on the non-premium account to something else and then tried to switch the email on my premium a...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify "old email address"

Hi all, I was hoping someone could help me. SITUATION:For the past few years, I have had my Spotify account linked to my FB account. I have forgotten my Spotify password. I have now moved countries and when I try and change the payment method, it ask...

• Hi all,   I was hoping someone could help me.   SITUATION: For the past few years, I have had my Spotify account linked to my FB account. I have forgotten my Spotify password.   ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrapped 2018

Hey, I just wanted to know why every year I get excited for something that sucks. This year I was told I listened to songs/artists I never heard of and I’m getting tired of the year in review stuff being bad every year. I just want to know why no one...

• Hey, I just wanted to know why every year I get excited for something that sucks. This year I was told I listened to songs/artists I never heard of and I’m getting tired of the year in review stuff b...
  • jahesc
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution New Releases Section for Followed Artists

Why is release radar find me a new songs from artist that i'm not familier with them ?I want to see only updates from my following..

• Casual Listener
  • Why is release radar find me a new songs from artist that i'm not familier with them ? I want to see only updates from my following..
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment Charges

To whom it may concer, I was charged $119.99 from spotify yesterday. I am not sure why this is as when i went in to my subscriptions and it is saying that I am being charged just $9.99 per month. I am having a terrible time trying to reach someone to...

• To whom it may concer,  I was charged $119.99 from spotify yesterday. I am not sure why this is as when i went in to my subscriptions and it is saying that I am being charged just $9.99 per mon...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Gedowngrade to free

My account suddenly downgraded tot free. I paid for a premium family account. How can I get my premium family account back?

• Casual Listener
  • My account suddenly downgraded tot free. I paid for a premium family account. How can I get my premium family account back?  
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can`t delete my account. Final Email doesn`t appear.

Hey guys Today i`ve tried to finally delete my account. I've accepted all the terms but for some reason i don`t receive the Confirmation-Email to delete the account which is kinda frustrating and i have no idea why it doesn`t appear at all. Anybody e...

• Hey guys   Today i`ve tried to finally delete my account. I've accepted all the terms but for some reason i don`t receive the Confirmation-Email to delete the account which is kinda frustratin...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paguei conta premium e em seguida a familiar

Paguei a conta premium e somente depois que entrei na minha conta vi que teria que ser a familiar logo em seguida paguei a familiar tudo foi pago no cartao de credito, como faco para estornar o valor da premium e ficar somente a familiar

• Paguei a conta premium e somente depois que entrei na minha conta vi que teria que ser a familiar  logo em seguida paguei a familiar tudo foi pago no cartao de credito, como faco para estornar o...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution German: Zwei Accounts und Zugriffe

Hallo ich habe gestern gemerkt, dass ich zwei Accounts habe. Account A ist alt, hat kein Premium-Abo, nur wenige Playlists – hinterlegt ist meine Hauptmailadresse *snip* Account B ist der aktuelle Account, mit Premium-Abo, Playlists und ich bin via F...

• Hallo   ich habe gestern gemerkt, dass ich zwei Accounts habe.   Account A ist alt, hat kein Premium-Abo, nur wenige Playlists – hinterlegt ist meine Hauptmailadresse *snip*   Ac...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Proof of Spotify security breach

For some reason, when I log on, it takes me to this account instead (I only have one account). My username is messed up, badges are gone, and everything! The only thing that is the same is my email (when I check 'account details'). Please help! My ot...

• Regular
  • For some reason, when I log on, it takes me to this account instead (I only have one account). My username is messed up, badges are gone, and everything! The only thing that is the same is my email (...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login to my account

PlanPremium / trailCountry MoroccoDeviceSamsung Galaxy J7Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue I used an email adress to create my account "cameliabid" then I went premium. I paid using my credit card and I didn't receive the email confirmatio...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium / trail Country  Morocco Device Samsung Galaxy J7 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue   I used an email adress to create my account "cameliabid" the...
  • arnavsareen123
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Who do I pay for?

Kenneth from Denmark Hello SpotifyI can see that I pay for a membership of Spotify, but I do not know which profile I pay for? I do not use it Maybe it's one of my daughters. How do I figure out what I'm paying for? Yours sincerely

• Kenneth from Denmark   Hello Spotify I can see that I pay for a membership of Spotify, but I do not know which profile I pay for? I do not use it Maybe it's one of my daughters. How do I figu...
  • arnavsareen123
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Customer ID

When searching help it asked me for my customer ID number to do a chat I cannot find it anywhere

• Casual Listener
  • When searching help it asked me for my customer ID number to do a chat I cannot find it anywhere  
  • arnavsareen123
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

La página ha caducado, no existe o hubo un error

Cuando abro Spotify en mi notebook Lenovo V310 Core I7 en la página principal me aparecía La página no existe, caduco o hubo un error, y cuando iba a Radio me decía hubo un error, pero el resto de funciones me funcionan perfectamente. Cierro la app, ...

• Gig Goer
  • Cuando abro Spotify en mi notebook Lenovo V310 Core I7 en la página principal me aparecía La página no existe, caduco o hubo un error, y cuando iba a Radio me decía hubo un error, pero el resto de fu...
  • LaloPech
  • Songwriter
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account Hijack

My account appears to be hijacked this guy seems to really like rap i have changed passwords multiple times logged out every account nothing is working I am at a lossI infoIm on premiumLive in CanadaAnd im on android with a samsung s8 but i assume th...

• My account appears to be hijacked this guy seems to really like rap i have changed passwords multiple times logged out every account nothing is working I am at a loss I info Im on premium Live in ...
  • Axgk
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I don't want to see my country's recommended music

I live in Poland but i don't listen to polish music and I don't want to see polish albums when I search for new releases, is there any way to change my country without canceling the subscription?

•    I live in Poland but i don't listen to polish music and I don't want to see polish albums  when I search for new releases,  is there any way to change my country without cance...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Friends cannot find my profile and I cannot find friends

My friends cannot find my Spotify profile through my Facebook name, as it appears as numbers. A couple weeks/months ago, I did opt out of Facebook to process my data and tailored ads -- which was when I noticed numbers for my username. I opted back i...

• Casual Listener
  • My friends cannot find my Spotify profile through my Facebook name, as it appears as numbers.   A couple weeks/months ago, I did opt out of Facebook to process my data and tailored ads --&nbsp...
  • itsdude
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't change location to anything other than Hong Kong

PlanFree/PremiumCountry SerbiaDeviceHuawei Honor 9 Lite Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue I started using spotify some time ago (several months at least) while i was in China, so my country of residence was set to Hong Kong. I am now ba...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country    Serbia Device Huawei Honor 9 Lite   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  I started using spotify some time ago (severa...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution unable to change country/unable to log in

PlanFree Country Bahrain DeviceNokia 6.1 Operating SystemAndroid 8.1 Oreo My Question or Issue Originally, the problem was that whenever I attempted to log in, it would hang up and then log out after a few seconds. I thought this was a bug, and after...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free   Country  Bahrain   Device Nokia 6.1    Operating System Android 8.1 Oreo    My Question or Issue  Originally, the problem was ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes