Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can’t log in to Spotify Premium

I can’t log in to Spotify Premium

Suddenly Spotify doesn't recognise my login.

I have tried to reset my password but email not arriving.
Checked spam and email address all OK.

Plus an iPad looked like it was using my account earlier yet I do not own one. Have I been compromised?

Error code: 410

HELP!!!

2 Replies

Hey @JoGravy

Sorry to hear that you're having some troubles here!

The first thing I'd recommend to do is, head to www.spotify.com/password-reset. This will prompt a password reset token be sent to the email address that is attached to your account. (It may appear in the junk or spam filters depending on how these are set up)

Should you have continued troubles with this, head to our contact form at https://www.spotify.com/uk/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-anonymous/ and fill in the information here. You'll receive an automated email back to you with a case #. Take note of this case number, letting us know it here and reply back to the automated reply!

We'll then get things chased up for you here. Don't you worry, we'll have you jamming to your music in no time! 🙂

All the best.

This looks suspiciousley like an automated response.

I beleive that my account has been compromised, and have logged cases with support.

I do know that my emai address has been changed so password resets do not get through to me.

Please can you chase the following case No.'s as I shouldn't be waiting too long for a resolution.

# 02270809

# 02270662

# 02267587

One last question, what is the support resolution turnaround times for premium customers (like me)?

Suggested posts