Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I don't have account access

I don't have account access

I asked my son to start a subscription, but he started with an account he used to use in the past and today he no longer has access to email, when he realized it was this account he simply switched accounts, but somehow when I do my subscription in another account, a warning appears that I am not entitled to such benefit (free for 1 month), do you have any way of knowing if the subscription is still "valid"? (note: use spotify Brazil)

2 Replies

Hey there @Troperdj3838,

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community 🙂

If your son doesn't have access to the email address, he can log in here with his username and password. Then he can change the email address for the account.

He can also follow these steps in order to find the username, if the doesn't know it.

Tip: When a certain payment method is used for a Premium subscription, it is no longer possible to take the offer for a free month Premium. This offer is only for new users.

If you want to activate the Premium features, you can click here.

Keep us posted! If you have questions, you know where to find us.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I can’t log in to my Spotify account. I keep getting redirected to the ‘Signout everywhere’ button. When I press it and try to log in again it redirects me to ‘Sign out everywhere’. Thanks

Suggested posts