Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I logged in on my friends phone with my spotify account, now my account has his user name + picture

Solved!

I logged in on my friends phone with my spotify account, now my account has his user name + picture

Hello,

I logged in on my friends phone with my spotify account (username: maxths), now my spotify account has my friends user name and profile picture and if I search for my profile name I can't find nothing. All my playlist, my followers and the people I follow luckily remained the same. I already tried changing my password and logging out at all devices, but nothing worked. My friend thou says nothing has changed for him.

It would be awesome if anyone could help me fix my problem.

Best regards and greetings from Vogtland/Germany, Max 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @maxths, welcome to the community!

Sounds like your Spotify account could be linked to your friend's Facebook profile. In this case, you can try following these steps to remove the link between his Facebook and your account.

Once you do that, try logging out everywhere again and reinstalling Spotify on both devices.

Let me know how it goes.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @maxths, welcome to the community!

Sounds like your Spotify account could be linked to your friend's Facebook profile. In this case, you can try following these steps to remove the link between his Facebook and your account.

Once you do that, try logging out everywhere again and reinstalling Spotify on both devices.

Let me know how it goes.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Hey @Alfredo,

it worked! Thank you so much for helping me.

Greetings, maxths

Suggested posts