Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I'm unable to login using phone number. It says "check your phone number" I entered correct number

I'm unable to login using phone number. It says "check your phone number" I entered correct number

Plan

Free

Country

India

Device

Samsung Galaxy A33

Operating System

Android

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

11 Replies

I’m forme Peru and have a spotify premium account that I created with my phone number. Last week I came to Canada on a trip and sadly my iphone broke on the first day so I had to buy a new iphone here. When i tried to log in into my spotify account in this new phone it wouldn’t give me the option of login in with a phone number. I don’t have an email associated with the account and I tried login in with my username but it would just tell me that there isn’t an account with that username. Please help I don’t know what to do.

Hey @user-removed

Thanks for getting in touch about this here in the Community. 

If you have access to your Account page on any other device, you can add an email address to your account so you can log in with that on your new iPhone. 

However, if you don't, we suggest that you reach out directly to our Support team through any of these channels so they can take a closer look and further assist you with this. 

Hope this helps. If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Hey there @Kandikattu,

Welcome to the Community!

There was an Ongoing Issue about the login error message you're seeing which has recently been fixed. Could you make sure you're running the newest Spotify-version and see if the issue persists?

Keep us posted 🙂

IvelinaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I upgraded my spotify to premium and now I am not able to sign in through my phone number it shows "check your number" While I  putting the correct number. 

Android 13

Redmi 12 5g

Spotify version : 8.9.12.599

Hey @Amitraj,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome. 

If you've already checked this article about phone login help and the issue persists, it's possible that your device may have some damaged cache that could be affecting the proper behavior of the login process. In this case, we'd recommend performing a clean reinstall of the app by following the steps in this article and trying again. 

Hope this helps, let us know how it goes.

OscarDCModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

unable to log in to spotify account through phone number which had already been created . when phone number is typed ,it shows"check your phone number"

so i have had made an account with my phone number nd stuff i still have that account on my phone and ive recently logged out of my spotify in my desktop and when i tried to log in it told me to ""Check your phone number."" and im not able to log in with my phone number since on any device :'/

I logged out of Spotify and I am not able to log in back now it shows check your number

I just renewed my subscription and i logged in using my number but now it is not letting me log in, it says check your number

Plan

Premium Duo

Country

India

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I purchased premium duo using a my phone number. First time it allowed me to login
But again when I try to login it says check your phone number.

I observed that it is only allowing numbers starting with 91xxxxxxxx.
There must be some bug where you with phone number input as it will only take 10 digits but should start with country code, which is impossible.

My premium is getting wasted as I am unable to login.

Plan

Premium

Country

India (+91)

Device

Redmi Note 8 Pro

My Question or Issue

Hi All,
My name is Prasad
Please help as i am not able to log in with Spotify using Mobile number.
It every time says error message "Check your Phone Number".
I have deleted browser history but unable to login.
I tried with Upgraded Spotify app, it is also showing same error message.
Used another mobile also to login but still no luck.
I want to cancel my premium subscription, but due to this error message i am not able to cancel it.
Please help either by solving this error message or please cancel my premium subscription as my money is getting waste due to this.

Suggested posts