Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I've paid for Premium and it's not upgraded! 1/5/13

Solved!

I've paid for Premium and it's not upgraded! 1/5/13

EDIT: This issue has now been fixed. Log out and log back in and your accounts should get that sweet, sweet Premium.

EDIT #2: May have spoken a little too soon. Bear with us a little big longer folks.

Hi guys,

We're currently having a little server issue that might be causing a delay when upgrading accounts. It may also be effecting your Profile page on the website.

Don't worry, the team's on it. It should be fixed shortly.

We'll keep you updated on this thread, so please keep an eye on it.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
228 Replies

i paid the premium account 1 hour ago. and it don't work. so, dear spotify, why u don't put a message on the home of the applicaton? i mean, you can sand me commercial, you can send me issues, but u can't tell to the people who use your program that the premium don't work? if i read a topic on your home i don't pay for a service that don't work, today! i pay tomorrow, or when the service seem work again. your service is great, spotify is great! but 'm sorry, i don't know if i want pay anymore for premium. now i wait for the working service, then i think on what i have to do. Oh, 1 more thing, 1 month free for all your customer seems right....

I thought this had been fixed now but I may be wrong..........have you guys tried logging out and back in?

Still not upgraded! Norway

italy work. thanx. you are great, but the think i have write, are already on my mind......

Still not upgraded! Italy

So is this issue going to be fixed today?

I just got prem, and it is not working, I have tried clean installs and deleting the catch. USA here.

laptop seems to be good to go but ipod is not upgraded

u don't have to do anything, only try to login or logout, don't uninstall or reinstall. you lose only time....

In Poland it works! PC and Android

Still not get upgraded, and i just payed two hours ago, i logged out, logged in, resintaled it, and nothing.. what can i do to get what i payed for?

Not a good introduction to a "premium" service.........

REALLY??? STILL NOTHING GUYS?????

Gonna start crying soon! I'm on vacation and I need my friggin music. Could the fact that I'm not in my home country be an issue?

Sorry guys, it seems I was wrong 😞

Sam says in the first post to this thread that the techs are still working on it.

Not working for me either in Denmark on both my Mac and Android......:-( Have tried to clean reinstall Spotify on both........

Still not working. Even with a clean install.

Not working for me either (San Francisco).

It's working now on pc and android!  Thanks for fixing this but i still want  bonus for this. For example free month.

Having the same problem. I wanted to listen to my music while I was packing up to go home from college, but since I can't get it offline and we don't have wi-fi it seems like that is not going to happen. Very frustrated!

Suggested posts