Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I want my old playlists back

Solved!

I want my old playlists back

Hello, please help me! Last night I made a new account and I decided to connect it  to facebook so that I could have my playlists and everything on that new account. It didn't work so I logged out and disconnect that new account from my facebook page (before creating this, like you might've figgured, I was already an avid spotify user).

I then tried to log in with facebook so that I could access my old account but it didn't work, I tried signing in manually using my facebook email and password and it also didn't work, it said there was no account using my facebook. I then went to sign up using my facebook account and it said that it was already in use...

That was my backstory, what I want now, seeing that it is impossible to sign in using facebook, is to use that new account that I created but recover all the old playlist that I had in my first account.

This was quite repetitive and maybe a bit confusing but if you have any informations that could help (either recuperating my playlists or accessing my old account) please do!!

(also if you search my name my facebook account shows up and you can all the playlist I had public and who I followed and who followed me but I can't access it and it is really frustrating)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @user-removed and welcome to the community!

This surely can be swiftly sorted. I'd suggest you use the contact form to get in touch with someone from the Spotify staff to look into this and possibly transfer your playlists to your primary account. However, make sure to check they weren't deleted by accident first because you could restore them yourself then from here.

Please make sure that if you send the form and you've received an automated reply directing you back to the help pages, you've replied, even if it's a no-reply.

Support usually gets back within 24-48h.

Let me know how it worked!

Eiler

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Rock Star? Join us!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @user-removed and welcome to the community!

This surely can be swiftly sorted. I'd suggest you use the contact form to get in touch with someone from the Spotify staff to look into this and possibly transfer your playlists to your primary account. However, make sure to check they weren't deleted by accident first because you could restore them yourself then from here.

Please make sure that if you send the form and you've received an automated reply directing you back to the help pages, you've replied, even if it's a no-reply.

Support usually gets back within 24-48h.

Let me know how it worked!

Eiler

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Rock Star? Join us!

Suggested posts