Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I would like to request a refund

I would like to request a refund

I am not happy with the service I signed up for and I have canceled today. I was billed for one month and would like it refunded to me. Please reach me at -snip-

2 Replies

Hey there @Davidthib8197, welcome to the community!

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with Spotify. Are you in a country which is part of the European Union? Refunds can only be procressed in those on certain terms. Please refer to the terms and condtions:

"If you reside in a Local Country which is part of the European Union and have purchased a Paid Subscription or Code online, you have the right to change your mind and receive a full refund within fourteen (14) days of purchase (the “Cooling-off Period”), but only if you have not logged in or otherwise redeemed or started to consume them." -Section 13

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

I am in a qualifying country. I need my refund processed as i canceled the day that my service was supposed to renewed. Please have a customer support representative respond to me via email Davidthib@gmail.com.   When my bank contacted the number associated to the charge listed in my account it was affiliated to a radio station, very misleading and dishonest. I need my refund ASAP.

I am very apauled that Spotify which is supposed to be a "Modern" music service doesnt have a customer support division and instead relies on a "1190's forum platform" to respond to people. Spotify needs to get its act together.

Suggested posts