Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Im paying for Premium but my Account does not get the Premium features

Solved!

Im paying for Premium but my Account does not get the Premium features

Hello,

I have an active Premium Subscription since 2012 but now it does not work anymore. When I look at my receipts page my last payment is also missing, but my Bank account shows that I did pay.

My Account says that I have an active subscription and that my Subscription will change to Spotify Premium on 2014-03-10 which is when my next payment will be made.

I have already tried to reinstall the client which did not fix my issue.

I have also contacted the customer support directly but they said that I should make a post here.

I hope that someone here may know how to  fix this.

Thank you for your time.

251 Replies

#: 01440152

Same Problem. I´m waiting for an answer since 07.05.

Same problem here:

This I get from spotify: "Abonnementstatus Du hast ein Abonnement für . Das Abonnement wird am Spotify Premium automatisch auf 2014-05-04 umgestellt und dir werden 9,99 € in Rechnung gestellt, wenn du es nicht vorher kündigst."

My bank account says this: Buchung: 02.05.2014 Wertstellung: 02.05.2014 Betrag: -9,99 EUR Umsatzart: DAUERAUFTRAG Name: SPOTIFY FINANCE LTD

Again on spotify:

Bestell-ID Datum Preis 66238xxxxxx 2014-03-04 9,99 € 66238xxxxxx 2014-03-04 9,99 € 66238xxxxxx 2014-01-02 9,99 €

This means: spotify got 5x money from me this year but received only 3x ... What the f*** is wrong?

Cheers ...

Hello  again,

I stil have an active subscription but today I started getting advertisements again.

Could someone responsible please fix my account again?

Thank you for your time.

Oh yeah, almost forgot: please fix my account. Thanks!

Spotify are aware of some payment issues with SofortDauerautfrag payments over the past month. If you use that payment method, you will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to lend a hand to get you back up and running again. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

# 01437948

I tried to get in touch with the customer services team (via the online contact form) one week nearly one week ago (06.05.).
I answered to the automatically generated mail etc - all I got was another generated mail saying that the customer services team would have problems answering all the mails.
Well... since this is the second time (in three months) I pay for Premium but don't get the Premium features I slowly start getting quite annoyed. I'm thinking about asking my bank to retransfer the money back to my account until I finally get what I pay for...

Hi everyone!

I've made sure your cases are with the correct team, so you'll be contacted via email very soon. 

We're really sorry about the delay in getting back to you on this, this should all be sorted out shortly 🙂 

___

New to the Community? Check out the Community newbie tips

Did I solve your problem? Click 'Accept As Solution' to help others find the answer!

Need Spotify help on Twitter? Head to @SpotifyCares

Auch bei mir sind der Premium Status und die Playlists verschwunden.

Fall: # 01816016

Ich bitte um Hilfe.

Viele Grüße

Matthias

Ik betaal nog steeds 4,99 euro voor een unlited abonnement. Dat zou toch gratis moeten zijn.

So I got the same problem. I pay spotufy since 2 months.
First my account was disconnected, then I open my spotify (premium) account and it says I am not a premium member and also my play lists are gone away. This is very bad because I listen everiday to spotify and i hope you have a solution 🙂 thank a lot

good morning, i have received my monthly bank statement and it results that i have paid for Spotify premium. I checked all my Spotify accounts, on the mobile, on the PC, but it results that i have only Spotify free. i'd like to know which is the solution.

thanks,

Elena

Hello. I have the same problem. I paid for Spotify Premium in january but I still have the normal account. That means that I lost this Month, that is not acceptable. What should I do? My number account its 803229821917071. Thanks.

Suggested posts