Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost premium subscription after facebook merged with email/password account

I first signup with facebook and paid for premium and my profile info is not correct. I follow some guide in community that I should cancel first then logout all. Login with non-facebook account then connect with facebook after it merged. I lost the ...

• I first signup with facebook and paid for premium and my profile info is not correct. I follow some guide in community that I should cancel first then logout all. Login with non-facebook account then...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My spotify thinks im abroad

Hey I changed my location a lot recently but now im in the UK again and I changed it in the site but it still thinks im abroad. I use Galaxy S5 app. Thank you!

• Hey I changed my location a lot recently but now im in the UK again and I changed it in the site but it still thinks im abroad. I use Galaxy S5 app. Thank you!
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Email address no longer supported

I'm caught in a loop. Realised i need to change some details in my account. I can't remember my password and so habve been trying to do a reset. Problem is the reset is being sent to a now discontinued email address. Any ideas?

• I'm caught in a loop.  Realised i need to change some details in my account.  I can't remember my password and so habve been trying to do a reset.  Problem is the reset is being sent t...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost account details

Unfortunately I made a spotify account a while ago (few years now) and I thought that I don't need to remember the details (because it was free) and I accidentally switched phones, forgetting about this account. Is there a way to search for it withou...

• Casual Listener
  • Unfortunately I made a spotify account a while ago (few years now) and I thought that I don't need to remember the details (because it was free) and I accidentally switched phones, forgetting about t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Error 404, can't login on my macbook for about 2 weeks now!

Error 404, can't log in with my MacBook for about 2 weeks now! Paying $10 a month and can't solve this problem so long. Customer service is non-existent.

• Casual Listener
  • Error 404, can't log in with my MacBook for about 2 weeks now!  Paying $10 a month and can't solve this problem so long. Customer service is non-existent. 
  • arthur_fern
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't access to my account and I still have the subscribtion

I can't access to my account and I still have the subscribtion and my money keeps getting taken away for free every months I cant login , Its started when I syn my account with facebook which make my account just dissapeared but the subscription is s...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't access to my account and I still have the subscribtion and my money keeps getting taken away for free every months I cant login , Its started when I syn my account with facebook which make my...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Quero excluir minha conta

Gostaria de excluir minha conta free para utilizar facebook na conta premium, está conta esta vinculado no facebook e gostaria de excluir ela para utilizar facebook na conta premium.

• Gostaria de excluir minha conta free para utilizar facebook na conta premium, está conta esta vinculado no facebook e gostaria de excluir ela para utilizar facebook na conta premium.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All saved songs and playlist disappeared after merging account

I realized that I was using a different account after upgraded to premium with one account; therefore, I merged two accounts to one (Spotify userid and facebook login). Now all my saved songs and play lists are gone. Can someone please help? Thank yo...

• I realized that I was using a different account after upgraded to premium with one account; therefore, I merged two accounts to one (Spotify userid and facebook login). Now all my saved songs an...
  • maxsnet
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Redeem Spotify Gift Card!

I have purchased a spotify gift card at Walmart because I want to use it to apply it to my account..I cannot get the card redeemed!! I have gone to the website spotify.com/redeem and put in the code that I had to scratch off on the back of the card a...

• I have purchased a spotify gift card at Walmart because I want to use it to apply it to my account..I cannot get the card redeemed!! I have gone to the website spotify.com/redeem and put in the code ...
  • Runiss77
  • 11 replies
  • 55 likes
  • Gift Card
  • 11 replies
  • 55 likes

Solved!! Can't login via Facebook

A few minutes ago when I opened the Spotify app on my Android device, I have seen that all my lists were gone and my profile picture was changed. After that I immediately logged in to my account on a browser and logged out from all the devices. Then ...

• Casual Listener
  • A few minutes ago when I opened the Spotify app on my Android device, I have seen that all my lists were gone and my profile picture was changed. After that I immediately logged in to my account on a...
  • klisedenolenvar
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Advertisement Making It Impossible For Me To Listen To My Music

I was listening to my music on Spotify Web Player and after the song finished suddenly an ad popped up and wouldn't go away I have an ad blocker, so normally I don't have to deal with ads. It played for 30 seconds, and instead of going on to the next...

• Casual Listener
  • I was listening to my music on Spotify Web Player and after the song finished suddenly an ad popped up and wouldn't go away I have an ad blocker, so normally I don't have to deal with ads. It played ...
  • ankespieksma
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Family Account Stopped today!!

all my Family members we're Kicked Out of The Premium Family Abo today. Reason: not Same adress...but unfortunately in my Account (im the Main User)there is No Postal Code saved. Also No adress saved in Facebook. And i paid one year in advance so Not...

• Casual Listener
  • all my Family members we're Kicked Out of The Premium Family Abo today. Reason: not Same adress...but unfortunately in my Account (im the Main User)there is No Postal Code saved. Also No adress saved...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Moved to a new country, update country and payment

I´ve moved to a new country and I want to get Premium, but I want to pay with my credit card from my old country (i cannot get a credit card from the new country yet!). Is that possible?

• I´ve moved to a new country and I want to get Premium, but I want to pay with my credit card from my old country (i cannot get a credit card from the new country yet!). Is that possible?
  • vanessaguar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted my email, cant login into my account

I had deleted my gmail jurks123@gmail.com, but my spotify still worked, so i accedentally logged out of it, and cant access it anymore. The problem is i had a premium subscription on there and i really wouldn't want to start saving all of the songs a...

• I had deleted my gmail jurks123@gmail.com, but my spotify still worked, so i accedentally logged out of it, and cant access it anymore. The problem is i had a premium subscription on there and i real...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to merge regular account and facebook account

I've just folowed this:https://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts/Two-Spotify-Accounts-Can-you-merge-them/td-p/326992 I've got this error (many times):Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later. Details:Facebook account: spotify:us...

• Casual Listener
  • I've just folowed this: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts/Two-Spotify-Accounts-Can-you-merge-them/td-p/326992   I've got this error (many times): Sorry there has been a temporary err...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connection issues

When i open spotify it used to keep me logged in. For some reason it changed.Since then it wont let me log in.Ive tried connecting via facebook, and via user log in.Both come up with a screen saying im offline. Please connect online with spotify to c...

• When i open spotify it used to keep me logged in. For some reason it changed. Since then it wont let me log in. Ive tried connecting via facebook, and via user log in. Both come up with a screen s...
  • smatlock602017
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't suscribe for premium with PayPal

Hello everyone, I tried to subscribe for the 30Day trial so check out this services. However I got to see this page: https://www.spotify.com/de/get-spotify/go/freetrial30/ And when I select PayPal and click "Continue" I only get a blank page in Chrom...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone, I tried to subscribe for the 30Day trial so check out this services. However I got to see this page: https://www.spotify.com/de/get-spotify/go/freetrial30/   And when I...
  • Schelle1993
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong location won't let me log in

I recently travelled from hong kong to europe and my free spotify stopped letting me log in after 14 days as expected. I am now back in Asia but I have moved to the Philippines. My problem is that spotify won't let me log in because the location is n...

• I recently travelled from hong kong to europe and my free spotify stopped letting me log in after 14 days as expected. I am now back in Asia but I have moved to the Philippines. My problem is that sp...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't link Playstation Network Account and Spotify account

Hey guys, So, as the title says, and I'm sure there are many users who have had the same problem, I can't seem to link my PSN and Spotify accounts. It says my Spotify account is already linked to another PSN account, but I checked with all the friend...

• Visitor
  • Hey guys,   So, as the title says, and I'm sure there are many users who have had the same problem, I can't seem to link my PSN and Spotify accounts. It says my Spotify account is already link...
  • foxontherock
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Other device keeps taking control of my account.

When I play music, another unknown device keeps taking control of my music. It appears to be a bot because it plays the same song every time. I have logged all devices out of Spotify, changed my Spotify password and changed my Facebook password, yet ...

• When I play music, another unknown device keeps taking control of my music. It appears to be a bot because it plays the same song every time. I have logged all devices out of Spotify, changed my Spot...
  • ankespieksma
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes