Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Paid for premium but haven't got it

I have just updated from free to premium, I have paid but it hasn't updated?!!Please help!

• Casual Listener
  • I have just updated from free to premium, I have paid but it hasn't updated?!! Please help!
  • CamilaW
  • 415 replies
  • 13 likes
  • 415 replies
  • 13 likes

Spotify premium don't work

My Spotify premium don't work, i have payed the last charge and have payed for around 1 year back - What to do?

• My Spotify premium don't work, i have payed the last charge and have payed for around 1 year back - What to do?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify thinks im in the wrong country!

When i go to play music on the spotify app it tells me my country doesnt match the one in my profile, i go to my profile, it says US, im in the US so idk what it wants

• When i go to play music on the spotify app it tells me my country doesnt match the one in my profile, i go to my profile, it says US, im in the US so idk what it wants
  • cnysveen
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Suisse : Playlists et contenu propose aux onglets accueil et parcourir en allemand

Bonjour, J'habite a Geneve en Suisse. Je parle francais. Neanmoins lorsque Spotify me propose un contenu (podcast, livres audio, playlists) dans les onglets accueil et parcourir, ces derniers sont en allemand. Je ne comprends pas comment faire pour c...

• Bonjour,  J'habite a Geneve en Suisse. Je parle francais. Neanmoins lorsque Spotify me propose un contenu (podcast, livres audio, playlists) dans les onglets accueil et parcourir, ces derniers ...
  • ertusio
  • 1 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 11 likes

Solved!! Paying for someone else's account: possibility?

Hey there, My daughter just went off to college and I'd like to pay for her Spotify unlimited account (while keeping my own.) I am not finding anywhere that will allow me to do that. Is it a possibility to be billed for her account?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there,   My daughter just went off to college and I'd like to pay for her Spotify unlimited account (while keeping my own.) I am not finding anywhere that will allow me to do that. Is it...
  • mgittler
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Unlimited
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Broken Phone with account

Hi,My phone is broken and I'm logged into spotify on it and have no way to log myself out on that device. Is there anyway to remove the device without resetting all my other devices? If I do have to rest all my other devices how would I go about this...

• Hi, My phone is broken and I'm logged into spotify on it and have no way to log myself out on that device. Is there anyway to remove the device without resetting all my other devices? If I do have t...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Music lovers never temper with the sound quality!

After installing Spotify I noticed the bad sound quality and had to learn only Premium users get normal quality. If Spotify wants to introduce itself as a high quality service I think it's the worst idea to lower the sound quality. I don't even know ...

• Casual Listener
  • After installing Spotify I noticed the bad sound quality and had to learn only Premium users get normal quality. If Spotify wants to introduce itself as a high quality service I think it's the w...
  • JackDanielz
  • 25 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 25 replies
  • 3 likes

Locked out of account and cant reset passowrd

Someone was using my spotify account so i contacted spotify support. They disconnected the account from my facebook and asked me to reset my password. However I can't access the email that my paid for spotify account is linked to (gjtenby@hotmail.co....

• Someone was using my spotify account so i contacted spotify support. They disconnected the account from my facebook and asked me to reset my password. However I can't access the email that my paid fo...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to select an username?

I wanted a new username cause I didn't like my last one and my taste in music has changed over time so I created a new account only to find out I'm now generic user #f4msrlrf7c6k4n1tjzu4iurub with no option to change it. Can I do it? If not how do I ...

• I wanted a new username cause I didn't like my last one and my taste in music has changed over time so I created a new account only to find out I'm now generic user #f4msrlrf7c6k4n1tjzu4iurub wi...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Being charged when I didn't fully sign up for premium

Is there someone I can actually contact? I wanted to sign up for student rate premium, but didn't have a card to do it with, and then they turn around and take $7 away from me without giving me premium or anything? Can I get a refund?

• Is there someone I can actually contact? I wanted to sign up for student rate premium, but didn't have a card to do it with, and then they turn around and take $7 away from me without giving me premi...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CANT LOG IN, account keeps saying offline with full internet connection

i have been trying to log back into my account for the past hour, having logged out because app kept saying "offline" when there was no problem with my internet connection. i also restarted the computer thinking that may help but no. and now that im ...

• i have been trying to log back into my account for the past hour, having logged out because app kept saying "offline" when there was no problem with my internet connection. i also restarted the compu...
  • lilth
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! I don't want to see what others are listening to.

I'm not Facebook; I listen to Spotify through their desktop application and I am getting that right column full of what people whom I don't know are listening to. It's taking up precious (laptop) screen space and would love to get rid of it. At the v...

• I'm not Facebook; I listen to Spotify through their desktop application and I am getting that right column full of what people whom I don't know are listening to.  It's taking up precious (lapto...
  • AnabelaG
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlists not showing on public profile

Hey my playlists aren't showing on my public profile? They're public and not secret? Any ideas? My friends are trying to follow them and they're not showing up x

• Casual Listener
  • Hey my playlists aren't showing on my public profile? They're public and not secret? Any ideas? My friends are trying to follow them and they're not showing up x
  • wryan
  • 22 replies
  • 20 likes
  • Account
  • 22 replies
  • 20 likes

Superuser Contribution Não consigo entrar na minha conta spotify

Eu estava com minha conta spotify logada normalmente no meu celular, então tive que reiniciar o celular e quando fui abrir meu Spotify pediu para eu recolocar o email o que nunca tinha acontecido, coloquei o email e a senha é apareçam a seguinte mens...

• Eu estava com minha conta spotify logada normalmente no meu celular, então tive que reiniciar o celular e quando fui abrir meu Spotify pediu para eu recolocar o email o que nunca tinha acontecido, co...
  • jadb
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Login Win 10 Not working.

Enter email then password and press login and it does stays dark and does not load spotify. Tried reinstalling without luck

• Enter email then password and press login and it does stays dark and does not load spotify.  Tried reinstalling without luck  
  • SuperConker
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't login . Android user

Login bug, old, recurring bug.I wonder how many users Spotify daily loses with such an issue. I had this for SEVERAL times and on different Spotify versions, on different Android versions. It's recurring, and made me migrate to other similar apps alr...

• Login bug, old, recurring bug. I wonder how many users Spotify daily loses with such an issue. I had this for SEVERAL times and on different Spotify versions, on different Android versions. It's rec...
  • SuperConker
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Olvide mi usuario y correo electronico

Hola, he dejado una cuenta con premium a un familiar, y ahora ha cerrado sesión y para volver a entrar no recuerda ni su nombre de usuario ni su correo electronico, alguien podría ayudarme a recuperar la cuenta o al menos a dar de baja al premium par...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, he dejado una cuenta con premium a un familiar, y ahora ha cerrado sesión y para volver a entrar no recuerda ni su nombre de usuario ni su correo electronico, alguien podría ayudarme a recupera...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Customer Service Phone Number (UK)

Hi, I have submitted a query via the contact form and had no reply. Does anyone have a phone number so that I can speak to someone? Its impossible to find on the website and anywhere else on the Internet. (Apologies if this has been posted before) Th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have submitted a query via the contact form and had no reply.   Does anyone have a phone number so that I can speak to someone? Its impossible to find on the website and any...
  • 45 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 45 replies
  • 2 likes

Cannot login

hello,i have a spotify premium being used on a Sonos and Spotify mobile.my username is fekish30 Now i have a new mobile, but it says that such account doesnt exists and thus i cannot login. Any ideas please on what to do?

• Casual Listener
  • hello, i have a spotify premium being used on a Sonos and Spotify mobile. my username is fekish30   Now i have a new mobile, but it says that such account doesnt exists and thus i cannot log...
  • fekish1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP...

I got a new phone, and now I can't figure out what my Spotify was. I made a new email, just to use to make a Spotify account. An email that I do not use, nor do I remember what it was. I've tried anything that I can think of. Is there anyway that you...

• Casual Listener
  • I got a new phone, and now I can't figure out what my Spotify was. I made a new email, just to use to make a Spotify account. An email that I do not use, nor do I remember what it was. I've tried any...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes