Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Impossible to get spotify login?

Solved!

Impossible to get spotify login?

I have just bought a Sonos system that needs a Spotify login (not facebook). I have only had spotify for a couple of mts so I only have the facebook login. I've now spent five hours trying to get a spotify password. I have followed links on spotifys website and in autogenerated e-mails from spotify wher i'm supposed to be able to generate a password. Everyting seems to be dead ends!

Is it impossible to get a "non facebook" login that I can use with my Sonos???

I'm about to return my Sonos and quit Spotify, so any help would be welcome!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You should be taken right to the appropriate screen... Odd. Have you sent in an email in? If so, I'll try and track it down for you.

EDIT - Oops, only just saw your other post. It shouldn't do. I'll see what I can find. 

Airhorn Enthusiast

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Hey!

You should be able to request one right here - http://www.spotify.com/help/faq/devices/connect-devices/

If you're still having issues, try getting in touch with us directly. Click on "About Us" above and select "contact form". One of our advisors should be able to help you out here.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Yeah, I tried that. I got as far as getting the e-mail with the login numbers and a link to follow to generate a password. I don't know where to go after following the link from the e-mail. I can't see anywhere where I can generate a password!

By the way, I sent an a question two days ago at the "contact us" but haven't recieved anything yet. I sent anotherone just now. Does it normally take more than two days to get response? What can I expect?

Marked as solution

You should be taken right to the appropriate screen... Odd. Have you sent in an email in? If so, I'll try and track it down for you.

EDIT - Oops, only just saw your other post. It shouldn't do. I'll see what I can find. 

Airhorn Enthusiast

Moderator David - you seem helpful and are respoding quite quickly to this problem - could you look into my recent plea for help (jbarcar) - it's been 3 days and no sign of any help!

I am having the same issues, I bought a Onkyo reciever and everything is a dead end on getting a Spotify password.. I have my username but all links make me log in with facebook credentials.. I dont know what im missing to get a Spotify password to log into my Onkyo... any help would be great..

If you haven't received your email yet, try popping over a message to our contact form

Airhorn Enthusiast

I am have the exact same issue with my Onkyo receiver and have filled out the contact form regarding the issue, although I have heard nothing back yet.  If you find anything out please post.  It would seem that if Spotify wants you to use their premium service they should come up with a solution to this problem - apparently a lot of people are dealing with this.

Suggested posts