Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

mp3 song jump - lp player got kicked

mp3 song jump - lp player got kicked

=== START OF TEMPLATE === Description I noticed several jumps in a mp3 song - I guess it's been recorded from a LP and the guy was twisting around LOL - I hesitate to download the album and don't trust this recording... Can you have a look at your copy of "Percussive Latin Trio" - "Los Machucambos" ? Quite ole music but still efficient ! A more detailed description, using numbered steps 1. First I did this In the PC spotify software, entered "Percussive Latin Trio Los Machucambos". 2. Then I did that I went throug the LP. 3. I also did this I enjoyed the music ! 4. then this I danced... 5. then this I clapped... 6. and finally, this I noticed several mp3 stream jams... :( What I expected to happen You record the LP with more cautiousness... :) My Operating System (Press Windows key+pause or on your desktop right-click My Computer, then click Properties) Win 7 ultimate (x86). Is your Operating System 32 or 64 bit? 32 bits. This will also be shown in the window in the previous point Do you have a Service Pack installed? (On the same page where it says what Windows version you have it will also mention Service Pack, followed by a number.) Service Pack 1. My Spotify version v. 0.8.5.1333.g822e0de8 My internet provider and country FREE, France. Did you do a clean install of your current Windows version or did you upgrade from a previous version? if you upgraded, which version did you upgrade from? This is a fresh clean install. My username To find this, click on your name at the top right of this site (next to where it says "Log out") then click Overview. "nosmarties" === END OF TEMPLATE ===
0 Replies

Suggested posts