Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

mp3 song jump - lp player got kicked

mp3 song jump - lp player got kicked

=== START OF TEMPLATE === Description I noticed several jumps in a mp3 song - I guess it's been recorded from a LP and the guy was twisting around LOL - I hesitate to download the album and don't trust this recording... Can you have a look at your copy of "Percussive Latin Trio" - "Los Machucambos" ? Quite ole music but still efficient ! A more detailed description, using numbered steps 1. First I did this In the PC spotify software, entered "Percussive Latin Trio Los Machucambos". 2. Then I did that I went throug the LP. 3. I also did this I enjoyed the music ! 4. then this I danced... 5. then this I clapped... 6. and finally, this I noticed several mp3 stream jams... :( What I expected to happen You record the LP with more cautiousness... :) My Operating System (Press Windows key+pause or on your desktop right-click My Computer, then click Properties) Win 7 ultimate (x86). Is your Operating System 32 or 64 bit? 32 bits. This will also be shown in the window in the previous point Do you have a Service Pack installed? (On the same page where it says what Windows version you have it will also mention Service Pack, followed by a number.) Service Pack 1. My Spotify version v. 0.8.5.1333.g822e0de8 My internet provider and country FREE, France. Did you do a clean install of your current Windows version or did you upgrade from a previous version? if you upgraded, which version did you upgrade from? This is a fresh clean install. My username To find this, click on your name at the top right of this site (next to where it says "Log out") then click Overview. "nosmarties" === END OF TEMPLATE ===
0 Replies

Suggested posts