Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Is there a separate forum for Spotify for Artists?

Solved!

Is there a separate forum for Spotify for Artists?

Where can I ask a question related to my Artist page?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @mediacity 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

The Spotify Community is available for all users to ask questions and have their issues solved. If you need help with something, it would be a pleasure to help you out here. You can also take a look at the Spotify for Artists FAQ if you prefer.

Stay awesome!

If you have further questions or if you need anything else, let me know! I'd love to help!

Regards,
Luan

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey, @mediacity 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

The Spotify Community is available for all users to ask questions and have their issues solved. If you need help with something, it would be a pleasure to help you out here. You can also take a look at the Spotify for Artists FAQ if you prefer.

Stay awesome!

If you have further questions or if you need anything else, let me know! I'd love to help!

Regards,
Luan

LuanSpotify Star
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have a few songs I would like to reload on Spotify with better mastering done but I do not want to lose the playlists the older versions already have.   I do not mind paying the $29.00 fee to reload a song but I do not want to lose the playlists the songs are already on.    Is this possible?

Hey @Gypsycat,

Thanks for posting on the Community!

You can take a look at the support information for Artist, about managing your music which is provided here. If need be, you can scroll down to contact the Artist support directly, as your topic sounds more like a personal matter, than a discussion for the Community here. We are confident that the folks there have the right tools to assist you further 🙂

Hope you find this useful. If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you.

ElenaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hy,

New here. I love to listen music in my spare time. I was looking Spotify free version without ads. How to download Spotify Mod APK?

Any recommended site or platform?

Hi, i'm trying to make the picth toy Spotify for artists and when i try yo write the second step don't lemmy continue, why? 

I change of distributor a free weeks and the company Say i wrote wrong the artist last name but my music is appears in a correct artist profile, is just i can't to connect my Spotify profile to my distributor but i repeat, the music is appears in a correct artist profiles. I Made the picth diect to my s4a. Could you helpme?

Hey @Alfonsopialo!

I'd recommend reaching out to the folks over at Spotify for Artists as they're the ones who can look further into this and provide you with more info on the matter.

The Community is always here if something else comes up in the meantime.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts