Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Issue with logging in on Onkyo TX-NR515

Solved!

Issue with logging in on Onkyo TX-NR515

Hello,
I'm using Spotify on my Onkyo device, i had got premium account for a long while. Last time i changed to spotify premium family and now i have login error on my device and cannot use the service anymore. No any other device is using my account in this time.
Can you check and fix it please?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Solved. This was not caused by premium family pack but that Spotify disabled old Spotify functionality. Spotify Connect in the mobile/PC app needs to be used since 20th July this year. To use it you need to upgrade Onkyo firmware, enable DHCP and possibly also change friendly name via web interface to remove hyppen from default one. Good luck!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Same here.

Marked as solution

Solved. This was not caused by premium family pack but that Spotify disabled old Spotify functionality. Spotify Connect in the mobile/PC app needs to be used since 20th July this year. To use it you need to upgrade Onkyo firmware, enable DHCP and possibly also change friendly name via web interface to remove hyppen from default one. Good luck!

Sorry, I mistakenly accepted my own answer as a solution and cannot change it now. Anyway, lbogucki's answer is correct. Just in case you get an error when updating your amp over USB, just try again.The FW version you want is 1171-7110-0500.

Thanks, mate.

Suggested posts