Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Keeps disconecting me offline mode.

Solved!

Keeps disconecting me offline mode.

i have Full premium Subscription. Only today problem has started. Keeps going into Offline mode. Firewall is Not blocking. nor is my subscription up. So wtf is going on! have latest update. not gonna pay for this crap if can't play nothing.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I'm having the same issue today. I reinstalled it and it seems online some times now, but all my playlists are gone.......

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Same problem- no solution I'm afraid. Logging it in the vague hope that someone designing the software might read it and sort the bug that is causing this to happen.

I'm connected to the internet, connection excellent, but Spotify tells me I'm offline. Tried switching offline mode on and off a few times in the hope it may give Spotify a kick-start. But all to no avail.

Tell a lie - just went back in and it seems to have come back online. Completely randomly though and no idea whether this connection is going to stay reliable. 

Same here! seems to be ok for the moment. ''cross fingers it stays like that''

Has to be them as both us are bk online.

Same issue here...I emailed spotify and they directed me here ! This has been happening over a week now. I uninstalled and re-installed and no help.  I will probably be cancelling my account if the problem persists!

Marked as solution

I'm having the same issue today. I reinstalled it and it seems online some times now, but all my playlists are gone.......

I'm honestly surprised that this issue hasn't been addressed yet, considering the fact that more than one person is experiencing this issue. Spotify is doing the same thing to me and it's really frustrating. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it today and so far it's stuck on the "logging in" message for the past few minutes. 

I gave spotify the boot last month because they couldn't fix this issue. I'm not paying for premium crap service. there are too many music programs to choose from.

I had it for a week and nothing but problems
I sighned up for a 30 day trial and the charged me as soon as i downloaded it now it just keeps kicking me off when im offline and online.already tired of this

may sound a little redundant, but that happens to me as well. When it does I click on "file" and select "offline mode" leave that on for a few sec and then click it off. It works for me, but like i said it may be a bit repetitive.

Suggested posts