Need help? Check out our FAQs for solutions to a wide range of topics.
I HAVE MY CORRECT USER ID. MY PASSWORD IS CORRECT BUT I GET THE MESSAGE
THE CSFR TOKEN IS INVALID PLEASE TRY TO RESUBIT THE FORM SO I CANNOT LOG INTO MY ACCOUNT.
Hey Michelle, unfortunately this tends to happen!
I guess you are trying to log in through a browser and there is a solution for that!
1. Try to log in again, but this time use an incognito window. If you're having problems finding the incognito option for your device you can use this guide.
2. If you have two browsers, use the other one.
3. If the problem still persists you can try clearing the cache and cookies.
Have you tried to reboot the device you're trying to log in with? You could try this solution in order:
I have tried that several times already.
1. download it back again
2. log in.
3. it says user or password incorrect. Which is not correct because I logged in in the computer with that same data ok.
4. even if I then I say "forgot your password" and ask to send me the e mail, type my email, that is when I receive the messake about the wrong TOKEN.
Log in via your computer on the Spotify Account page. Then find "Set Device password" and it should give you a username. Then press the "send email to set password" and try log in with these details on your device.