Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Logged out of my account, and now cant get back in

Logged out of my account, and now cant get back in

The account I am on currently is through facebook. This is because I can't log in to the original account that I made a few years back. I have been using spotify almost every day for these few years and have never been logged out. I was logged out yesterday and tried to log in but it seemed to be locked. When I would type in an incorrect password it would say incorrect very fast. When I would type in the correct password (I know it was correct because I had it written down) it would take a few seconds on a loading screen, and then kick me back to the original page and say it was an incorrect password. I did the password reset, but the email it sent me had a different username than I originally had, so I logged in and had no playlists or saved songs, and my account was no longer premium. I have tried every possible email and solution and I have no way to get into this account. Without a help line this is the only place I think I will be able to get help for this account.

1 Reply

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out, and welcome to the Community!

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I recommend checking out the ”Problems logging in” support article for more info.

This should help clear things up!

Suggested posts