Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Logging into a different account through facebook

Logging into a different account through facebook

My fiance lets me use his account and he signs in with Facebook. If I click on Connect with Facebook it pulls up a page saying, "You previously logged into Spotify using Facebook. Would you like to continue?" If I click yes, it logs into my personal Spotify account using my Facebook. How do I get it to let me log into his Spotify using His Facebook? It won't even pull up his Facebook as an option to log in with, even though I am logged into his Facebook on the app. Help, please!!

3 Replies

Hey @faith_ann__, welcome to the community!

To log into his account, you'll need to have his Facebook profile open on your device. If you're already logged in, I suggest checking if your Facebook profile is also open on the phone's web browser.

If this doesn't help, try reinstalling the app on your device before trying again.

Let me know how it goes.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

I am also having this problem could somebody help me. I have been logged out of Spotify (the app seems to have logged me out for no reason) and now want to log into my mums Facebook account. However Spotify is not letting me log In as it is automatically assuming I want to use my Facebook  account, which is not linked to a premium. Can someone please help

Hey there @faith_ann__, @Alfredo and @Michellecowper1

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

Have you folks tried the steps provided by @Alfredo? Give them a try as they might help you get back to your account. 

If that doesn't do the trick, check out this help page for more assistance on how to retrieve the access to your Spotify account. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

Suggested posts