Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Login every time I open the app?

Login every time I open the app?

Hi! 

I previously had no trouble at all, spotify would automatically open and I'd be logged in and all my music appeared automatically. However, a few weeks ago, it started to ask me to log in after some hours of not using it, and it's very unpractical, how can I make it log in automatically again?

Thanks x

1 Reply

Hi @anapaolacasa!

Do you get any errors when you get signed out? Have you followed the reinstallation instructions from this topic, when reinstalling Spotify? 

Do toy have any other devices where you use Spotify too? If you get logged out there too, someone else might be using your account. 

If that's the case, I would recommend you to:

1. Log out
  2. Go to the password reset page - If you are getting redirected to your account, you're still logged in. Log out and go to the password reset page again, and follow all steps. 
  3. Once you have changed your password, log in to your account and click on 'Logout everywhere'.
  4. Now everyone, including your self has been logged out. Please check all your personal credentials (e-mail address, address etc) to make sure it hasn't been changed. 

Let me know if this helps 🙂

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts