Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Login issues even after password was changed

Login issues even after password was changed

Since last weekend, I can no longer log into my Spotify account. Even with a password reset, it immediately denies me access by not recognizing the new password. Totally frustrating and this never happened to me with iTunes before! The fact that I have to post a "Message" here on a Community wall, feels like it's a society of US gamer geeks and geeky students. Instead of Spotify dealing with the problems of an app, that is clearly not as good as Apple's version. Glad I am not paying for this, Was tempted before, but certainly not now! Anybody please? Preferably Spotify??

1 Reply

While it is great posting on a community forum, you dont have to if it is not what you like or just dont want others seeing your messages, or would only like Spotify to answer.

You can use a contact form and email them or use live chat in the spotify.com site.

Live chat is the way forward imo.

But to answer your question, it might be an issue with the account. use the form so they can check your account and make any changes thats needed to log you in.

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/

there is no telephone support if that is what you're after, but personally I avoid it with any company

Suggested posts