Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Login premium

Login premium

Plan

Premium

Country

The Netherlands

Device

Iphone 7

My Question or Issue

Hello, i have had a lot of Spotify accounts and I had the 3 months offer activated. A week ago my sister asked for my spotify account so I logged out to see on which account I was but I couldn’t see it. Now i don’t know on which account I was logged in but I saw on my bank account that I payed Spotify €9,99 so I have Spotify premium and I dont’t know the login details. It is really stupid from me and I tried all e-mails passwords and usernames I know. Is there any way to stop the payments?

5 Replies

Hi there!

If you’re unsure which email you used, I’d recommend having a quick scan of the email accounts you own for emails from ‘hello@spotify.com’. That way you can determine which one you used to sign up for Spotify with.

If you want to change the email address linked to your Spotify account, I’d recommend reading this article.

Let me know how it goes!

Hello, thanks for your answer. 

I did that already and I really can’t find it. I just want to stop the payments every month because thats the issue. I don’t know how. 

For this particular case, I would encourage you to reach out to support through the anonymous contact form. So long as you are entirely logged out of Spotify.com (alternatively, you can access the form through an incognito window/private browsing) the form will allow you to use an email of your choosing for correspondence. Please ensure that this is an email that has not been compromised and that you still have access to it!
If you would prefer to not use the contact form, or require an alternative means of contact, you can always reach out to @SpotifyCares on twitter, or the Spotify Cares Facebook page.

Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets support is currently handling.

Still haven’t received a reply from Spotify..

Hey @Mikeafca,

Please respond to the automated email you receive.

An agent should reply to that soon 🙂

Suggested posts