Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Login problem

Solved!

Login problem

Hi

I having problem to login. When I login, I come to the Facebook pop up to choose if I want to share my songs on Facebook. I can only press the red cross in the left corner and then spotify logs me out.

Thanks

71 Replies

torungranhaug - Are you still unable to log in? Can I confirm you're using the same email address and password that you use for Facebook?

@gustaph wrote:

I keep getting emails every time a friend adds new tracks to a playlist, and the de-notification link in the email doesn't work. Will switching "A playlist I subscribe to is updated" from Immediately to Never solve this?

Yes, please change all your email notifications to 'Never'. You can do this via your Profile Page (just be sure to sign in with your 'gustaph' username).

As far as the second account goes, have you tried linking your Facebook to 'gustaph'? Just head over to your Preferences Page: Edit > Preferences (in Windows) or Spotify > Preferences (in Mac)

That should disable that extra Facebook account for you. 

Hi, I need help. I have some login problems. I try to connect using Facebook , but it says that my country doesn't match the one in my profile but I have UK on facebook and on my spotify profile, and I made the account in UK. When I try to connect using the Facebook app, it says that Spotify isn't available in Czech Republic, but I'm in UK  so I don't see the connection. Please help. Thank you

@allan10 wrote:

Hi, I need help. I have some login problems. I try to connect using Facebook , but it says that my country doesn't match the one in my profile but I have UK on facebook and on my spotify profile, and I made the account in UK. When I try to connect using the Facebook app, it says that Spotify isn't available in Czech Republic, but I'm in UK  so I don't see the connection. Please help. Thank you

If you go to http://whatismyipaddress.com/ what country is it saying you're in?

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

United Kingdom, Colchester, Essex.

@allan10 wrote:

United Kingdom, Colchester, Essex.

Woo, Essex (from Chelmsford myself)

It sounds like this should really be working for you then. Could we get a screenshot of this error maybe?

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

spotify error.png

Zrzut ekranu 2013-02-14 o 09.35.15.png

I get this error when I try to connect with fb account 

allan10 - that's not the email address we have for your account. Try using your uni email address instead?

madpawel - I've sent you a PM on this. Let's carry this on there.

same problem with the other one spotify.png

Hi all,

I have a login problem using spotify desktop application on Windows 8.

spot1.png

When I access to application using my Facebook credentials (email and password), a popup apperas asking me other credentials (see the images attached).

spot2.png

If I insert again my Facebook username and pwd, I get an error. 

How can I resolve this issue? The only naive solution is to close the last input form and to do the first tutorial (search music, make a playlist) at every access!

Guys, this is getting a bit messy - I don't think we'll be able to help you all at once in this thread.

Please either create a new thread or get in touch with us via the contact form. All these problems are slightly different, you see.

I don't know what happened but yesterday when i wanted to log in it worked. Thank you!

Suggested posts