NEXT STEP

Logout from TV using mobile or pc

Logout from TV using mobile or pc

Plan

Premium

Country

India

My Question or Issue

I logged into the Spotify app of my friend's Samsung Smart TV and I forgot to log out. Now, I have used the "sign out everywhere" using my pc (which subsequently did log me out of my mobile app). The page for "signing out everywhere" says that this does not include TVs and I should go to the apps page and remove access instead, but I don't see the TV on that page. 

Is my account logged out of the TV or will I have to make my friend manually do it?

3 Replies

Hey @Sahil2312,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome. 

That's correct, the Log out everywhere option logs your account out from the majority of devices, excluding partner devices such as Game Consoles, TV's and Speakers.

Since you mentioned that you already checked in the Apps section of your Account page, and there's no Samsung entry, first make sure that your account is the one displayed in the upper-right corner by logging out and logging back.

However, if you want to be sure, we'd recommend contacting your friend and asking them to manually log you out of the TV (in case they haven't done it yet).

Hope this helps. If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to ask. 

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Bad form Spotify, what if the TV is in a hotel or air BnB?  You can't go back and manually sign out then can you?  Why can you not list all devices that have been signed into like other services do, so I can sign out of those I no longer need.

I’m a little bit anxious as this happened to me. I’m logged into a TV somewhere and somebody was liking songs and following random artists. I don’t know what else they could do.

Suggested posts