Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Making a new account Problems

Solved!

Making a new account Problems

Im getting fedup with this now. I want to do a couple of things and each are having problems.

I want to unlink my Facebook from my account. I hve deleted the App from Facebook via Account Preferences on Facebook.

This current account has my old email account and when I try sign up with my new one its saying that its currently in use. When I goto Forgot Username or Password and type my new email address in, it says its not connected to any account.

All Im trying to do is make a new spotify and link it to my current facebook using my email address that is not used on here.

I want to keep this account so I can find it in my new account and make the playlists again from it

Could someone help please

ps. I cant access the email thats on this current account

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Never mind I have managed to fix it myself.

Create a new facebook sign into it via a browser. then open up spotify and it will ask if you want to use your spotify username. Say Yes and then you can now use your proper facebook account with spotify

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Never mind I have managed to fix it myself.

Create a new facebook sign into it via a browser. then open up spotify and it will ask if you want to use your spotify username. Say Yes and then you can now use your proper facebook account with spotify

Suggested posts