Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

advertisements

advertisements

I have started to get advert even though I have been paying for the premium package for ages and I am really annoyed about this. Whar can I do apart from leaving the whole thing ????

5 Replies

Hi Raggiemeg,

I have had a peek at your account and it seems there was a payment glitch - but your account is now Premium.

Is everything working now?  

If not, please contact the support team at the contact form

I have the same problem! Renewed my Premium subscription and yet I get ads when playing from my computer and I can't play tracks on my phone. It says that I've got an active premium account and I received the receipt from Spotify.

Hi Thomag,

I have looked at your thomag account and it showing as Premium on our side.  Could you please try logging out and then back in?  That sometimes gets the subscription to be noticed by the application.

If that still does not make your application show as Premium, please get in touch with the email support team and tell them that your account is still not premium - they will sort the problem for you.

*Edit*  I have seen your email - will be sending you a reply soon.

Thanks Calvin, logging out and in again didn't work, rebooting my computer and phone didn't work, tried uninstalling and then installing Spotify again but that did nothing as well...
Awaiting your email.

Thanks Calvin, took a few minutes after I enterd the code but now it's working again on both my computer and my phone!

Happy listening!

Suggested posts