Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Membership

Solved!

Membership

Have been trialling spotify via wifi setting. I wanted to use and listen offline so got the 7 day free premium trial which allows offline use. I was going to change "if" transmission and use was easy and problem free. I just received notice that my "30 day free trial period was over".

Nothing I've read said anything abput a 30 day free trial period. I haven't been able to listen to any music unless I'm connected to our wifi line. That was why I wanted the 7 day free trial "premium", so I could see if everything was as easy as it seemed offline. What's the go??

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I suggest you contact support so they can help you with your membership question  

Make sure you fill out sections 1, 2, 3 first, otherwise the message box will be greyed out 

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Also, when the trial period is over, can u change the "plan"? Have just seen the family plan which I like...
Marked as solution

I suggest you contact support so they can help you with your membership question  

Make sure you fill out sections 1, 2, 3 first, otherwise the message box will be greyed out 

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it.

MattSudaSpotify Star

Had a problem logging in, problem is fixed. Aprc8 the assist MattSuda, it worked thnx

You're welcome!

MattSudaSpotify Star

I have a question, I pay for suscription on december 2014, I supose to recive 2 more months free, I got nothing.. I wonder if that's for my country??

@pablo_cespedes 

I suggest you contact support so they can help you. They can look at your account and see what the problem is.

MattSudaSpotify Star

Suggested posts