Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Merge two accounts?

Merge two accounts?

Hi. I made an account with my Facebook and that's my main one, but I was logged into my old account (this account) when I purchased my subscription, and I've been trying to fix it but I have no idea how. Would there be any way to merge the two accounts?

5 Replies

If you get in touch with the payment team, they can probably move your subscription over for you but the chances are that you'll need to copy your playlists over. It's pretty straightforward: just follow any playlists on your other account then copy the tracks into new playlists - job done.

If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly to speed things along.

I did the online contact form, asking them to merge my subscription into my other account, but I haven't received any response yet.

They normally reply to cases within 24 hours. Did you receive an automated reply?

Nope, I haven't gotten any sort of reply - even checked the junk mail.

Now I get this when I log in. Should I just wait a little while? Maybe the techs are working on it?

Suggested posts