Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Monthly listeners are not updating.

Monthly listeners are not updating.

I am getting streams on my song, but the monthly listeners and streams are not updating.

The song went live yesterday morning around 10 AM Central Time. The stats should have been updated by now, to my understanding.

support seemed to be very untrained because they told me that monthly listeners would only update after 28 days!!  

I really need help because I have business deals riding on this and we expected things to update and work correctly. 

on my other artist profile, it seemed like monthly listeners were actually updating instantly. 
2 Replies

Hi there @claz33,

Thanks for posting in our Community!

I get that you need some more information on your artistic profile in Spotify. As a public forum we here specialize in helping folks use the actual streaming app and we're not able to help with questions regarding internal stats on your artistic profile. I'm not sure which support staff have you already contacted, but please reach out to our specialize Artist Support folks here, who are there to help especially artists.

Hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Plan

Premium

Country

Denmark

Device

(iPhone 15 Pro Max)

Operating System

(iOS 17.4.1)

Hello out there!

I have a problem that I don't quite understand. I've just released my first single yesterday, and was pretty excited about it. Im up on about 300 listeners, which is fine since I haven't marketed it yet, however I have one slight problem. When I access my Spotify For Artist account, it says that it's been listened to about 300 times, but I only have 1 listener and 1 stream. How can this be? I know for a fact that at least a couple of my friends has listened to it a couple times, so why does it only say 1? It's weird and I hope this is an error.

I will link a screenshot to show what I mean, and hope someone can help me. I haven't seen anybody else on the internet with same issue, hence, here I am.

Udklip.PNG

Suggested posts