Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Moved from USA to PR

Solved!

Moved from USA to PR

I moved from NJ, USA to Puerto Rico. Meaning my country should still be USA. But technicalities aside, my computer shows in my ip as being from the country Puerto Rico. That's fine. The problem is even though I have already changed my country on my facebook page, it hasnt changed on my spotify profile which is troublesome because I cant change it directly on spotify. It seems unfair that I have to pay premium because after all PR is still part of the United States so technically I am still in the country, Is there anyway to fix this?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

Unfortunately, Spotify is not available in Puerto Rico due to licensing restrictions. Therefore if you would like to continue using the service, you need to leave your Spotify country profile as USA and pay for the premium subscription using a credit card registered in the USA. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

Unfortunately, Spotify is not available in Puerto Rico due to licensing restrictions. Therefore if you would like to continue using the service, you need to leave your Spotify country profile as USA and pay for the premium subscription using a credit card registered in the USA. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks for the quick reply 😄 And bummer.

Suggested posts