Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Multiple Charges

Multiple Charges

I recently started my subscription to Spotify. I had one transaction of $9.99 that paid me up through July 6. I logged back into my account, and I was then charged not once but two MORE times! Why did it charged me two more times when I was already paid up?

Not only that, but because I had other bills come out as well that put my account to nothing, my bank charged me $45 in OVERDRAFT fees due to these unauthorized transactions! How long does it take to get a credit? My bank is telling me Spotify is responsible for the overdraft fees, but I know they aren't going to pay those. However, if they wouldn't have double-charged me, that $45 in fees would not be there now!

If anyone has any tips on getting help I'd appreciate it. It would help to have a CUSTOMER SERVICE number!!!!

3 Replies

Hi there,

contact customer Support via https://www.spotify.com/uk/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

The same thing has been happening to me since APRIL! I have emailed spotify with NO reply.  And when trying to use the "contact form" it does not allow me to SEND the message.  I have been getting charged $20-30 a MONTH.  I am so annoyed I have cancelled my subscription.  I would like to get a refund for the overcharges.  How can I used the contact form if it wont allow me to send or type a message???

Please stick to one thread and we'll try to get this sorted.

Suggested posts