Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Multiple accounts - can they be joined?

Solved!

Multiple accounts - can they be joined?

Hi,

So I have managed to foolishly create two separate accounts on here. One is through my email and the other is through my Facebook account. One of them is a premium account and the other is just a free account. Also the one that is free has loads more artists and songs than the premium account. 

I was wondering if there was some way to join the two, so that I get the benefits of a premium account and also my music data?

Please help!

Thank you

raskarl

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello and welcome to the Spotify Community!

Spotify can delete one of your accounts and transfer all your playlists and premium subscription to the other, you can contact with Spotify Consumer Support filling this contact form, or tweeting to @SpotifyCares (ENG) or @SpotifyAyuda (ESP).

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Don't forget to check your Spam Box 😉

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

You're welcome!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello and welcome to the Spotify Community!

Spotify can delete one of your accounts and transfer all your playlists and premium subscription to the other, you can contact with Spotify Consumer Support filling this contact form, or tweeting to @SpotifyCares (ENG) or @SpotifyAyuda (ESP).

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Don't forget to check your Spam Box 😉

Hi,

Thanks for the very quick response. This is what I love about the online community. I will do this now.

Regards

Marked as solution

You're welcome!

Suggested posts