Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Multiple accounts per user?

Multiple accounts per user?

Hello,

I just subscribed for Premium for family. My intent is to use my main and original account to listen on my phone or wherever I might be. I also want to have an account that is stationary at home, always playing in my living room, independently of my main account.

If I understand correctly an account should be tied to a person. But can I in that case have 2 accounts? If so, do I need to use different mail adresses or is it sufficient to just use another user name? I haven't tried yet, since I couldn't find if it was permitted to have multiple accounts. If I go to the link to invite more people I have to type in the name and mail adress to the user I want to invite, but in my case I want to invite myself, or rather my living-room-user... So I'm wondering how I should configure this. 

Thanks!

3 Replies

Hey @Thewli,

Sure, you can do this. You'll need to use another email address for that account though 🙂

Let me know if you have any questions.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for your reply.

Sounds good, so there are no regulations about how many accounts one individual can have? 

So I'll use my same name but another e-mail for the new account and it will hopefully work. I'll try it when I get home from work!

That's exactly what I confirmed in my previous post 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts