Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My 30 days free trial isnt working

My 30 days free trial isnt working

I started my 30 days free trial 3 days ago, i already filled in my credit card details and it was running on premium for 2 days only. When i check today it suddenly reverted back to Free Spotify.  It says im on Free spotify on my account subscription.  I already received the confirmation email and receipt from spotify.  The order ID was 363236386305073.

3 Replies

Hey @notdanialmansor!

We'd recommend you get in touch with us via this contact form.

You can also find us on Facebook or Twitter.

Give us a shout, we'll be happy to help.

Anyk17

I already tried checking the contact form.  It wasnt that helpful I checked my subscription status and it says im on free, I also checked the receipts and theres already an order id of 1335902340016 with price RM0.00 at 1 nov 2016.  It says that its for my 30 days free premium with order number 363236386305073.  I tried loggin in and out trying to sync my device with my spotify account as well everything else the contact form suggested but it didnt work. 

Hey there @notdanialmansor 🙂

Try clicking on the "I still need help" button that will take you to the form you can send directly to a member of the Spotify staff. Keep in mind that after you've sent it you will receive an automated email directing you to the help pages you will need to reply to, even if it's from a no-reply!

Alternatively, you can get in touch with them via Facebook or Twitter.

Support gets back within 24-48 hours 🙂

Hope this helped!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Suggested posts