Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My account appears to be deactivated

My account appears to be deactivated

I use my facebook email to login to Spotify. So... I know my username and password are right. However, my Spotify client says "login failed" the username or password is incorrect. When I click on forgot password and enter my email, it says "The username or email you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account."  Can I send my login info to someone for further investigation? Thanks!

8 Replies

Can you try clicking any Spotify link whilst logged into Facebook from the music app and see if it will launch the client with you auto-logged in?
https://www.facebook.com/music?fb_source=bookmark_seeall

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

It doesn't launch Spotify. Then I get redirected to a login page. When I click the "log in with Facebook" button, the white login box shakes and says "incorrect username and password"

Strange, would you be able to try going to Options > Account Settings > Apps > Spotify > Remove on the main Facebook website and then try logging in again using your Facebook details? 

Peter

Peter

When I try to login after uninstalling the Spotify app from Facebook, I get "An error has occurred processing your login. Please try again." when I try to "Log in with Facebook"

Alright, I'm going to escalate this as an issue (and potential bug) to the Spotify team for you, something definitely isn't right! 

Hold tight, hopefully someone will get back to you here soon! 

Peter

Peter

Hi @marksoccer105 - this is something our support team will need to look into. If you get in touch here someone will get back to you as soon as they can. If you get an automated response, reply back to it directly.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

I have the SAME exact issue!!!

Someone please help me.

mine is similar, but different. I was logged in yesterday, but now (out of the blue) i was logged out and now it wont let me log in. i try to reset the password and when i input the email it tells me that the email is not associated with a current spotify account

Suggested posts