Premium

Country

China

Device

iPhone 5

Operating System

iOS 10

My Question or Issue

First question: until 2 days ago, I could access Spotify without VPN. Since I must connect through VPN. Did something change ?

Second question: until 2 days ago, my IPhone 5 IOS 10.3.4 does not accept my credentials despite they are accepted on the other devices (Windows, Huawei Android).

Can you help?

Merci

Bruno

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @braudoux ,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

Does this connection issue exist across all your devices or only on your iPhone 5?

Also, if you're having troubles using Spotify on your device, you'll also need to make sure that particular device meets the current minimum system requirements.

Unfortunately, if your device doesn't meet the minimum requirements, it won't be possible to use Spotify and access Spotify content through the Spotify app or troubleshoot it properly.

You can check out Spotify's current minimum system requirements here.

Hope this clears things up 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @braudoux ,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

Does this connection issue exist across all your devices or only on your iPhone 5?

Also, if you're having troubles using Spotify on your device, you'll also need to make sure that particular device meets the current minimum system requirements.

Unfortunately, if your device doesn't meet the minimum requirements, it won't be possible to use Spotify and access Spotify content through the Spotify app or troubleshoot it properly.

You can check out Spotify's current minimum system requirements here.

Hope this clears things up 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts