Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

My playlists went missing

My playlists went missing

I was in the middle of listening to music off spotify last friday and all of a sudden spotify shut down and when i cam back on a few minutes later all my playlists were gone as if i had just created a new account. Not sure what happened...any help is much appreciated. Thanks!

4 Replies

hi,

I got a similar problem. i listened to music at my desktop pc with spotify. i checked my mobile phone playlists and they were all gone - all of a sudden. So i logged off at my desktop pc and logged in again - all gone too 😕

I use spotify premium.

Ty4any help

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

It sounds like you might have accidentally created and logged into a duplicate account.

Try following the steps outlined in this post and see if they can get you back into your original account. If not, there is a link in that post to get in touch with the Spotify team directly.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks for the welcome and the fast help. But it doesnt work for me. I created my account only ~2 months ago. I tried to make a dublicate account, to not log in with facebook everytime. Maybe thats the problem?

edit: thanks for your advice. I send a support. hopefully, you're not right and someone can help me 🙂

thanks anyway for your help!

Possibly, it is hard to say without being able to look at your account. I would suggest you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to track down where all of your playlists have gotten to 😉 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts