Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Name on spotify

Name on spotify

By accident my sisters facebook was connected to my spotify and now it shows her name in the program instead of the username I had there before (I have never connected my spotify to facebook before). I have disconnected facebook, tried to reinstall spotify, restart my mac and even connect my own facebook but nothing changes.. Any idea to what I can do?
3 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

I suggest you submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify make sure it's all been successfully removed for you.

If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

@HenrietteTh wrote:
By accident my sisters facebook was connected to my spotify and now it shows her name in the program instead of the username I had there before (I have never connected my spotify to facebook before). I have disconnected facebook, tried to reinstall spotify, restart my mac and even connect my own facebook but nothing changes.. Any idea to what I can do?

Hey 🙂 

What is your Spotify username? 

Normally when this happens, it can take a little while (up to 24 hours) for the servers to catch up to the changes. I would give it a bit of time to sort itself out before getting in touch 😉 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

My spotify username is hthomassen. Ok will wait to see if there are any changes after 24 hours, if nothing happens I'll submit an online contact form. Thank you for the info.

Suggested posts