Plan

Premuim

Country Canada

Device

(Samsung Galaxy 9, Laptop)

Operating System

(Android, Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

3 days in a row I received an email from Spotify that says they've noticed a new login to my account. I'm trying to figure out who's logging and where but the info the mail gives me is limited. is there a way to get a more detailed info as to what type of device logged in(Iphone, Android, Laptop, etc) as well as  a more precise location? The location specified just says "Canada" . I live in Canada so I'd like something more specific.

Or is there anyway to get detailed info on all logins..ie (time and type of device). Linkedin has this info on their site so I know it possible. 

Thanks for all help!

Mark

4 Replies

Hi @mvanderschot 

Unfortunately, what you see is what you get. However if you are worried, i would suggest you to secure your account by changing your login password.

Let me know!

Thanks @DanielTham

That sucks but I guess it is what it is.

Hey there @mvanderschot

Thanks for reaching out - help’s here!

Your account page doesn't currently include the option to track what devices and locations your account was used on. But as @DanielTham suggested, it's a good idea to first secure your Spotify account. To do so, simply follow these steps:

1. Open the Reset Password form in a private/incognito window and create a new, strong password you haven’t used for another online-service; 

2. Open your Account Page, scroll down and click on SIGN OUT EVERYWHERE

In case you still experience the same after performing these steps, we suggest you head to this help page. Here you'll find useful tips on how to secure your account in case of unauthorized access.

Additional info on how to protect your Spotify-account can be found here.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted. 

ok. Thanks Ivan

Suggested posts