Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New Premium member, not getting premium benefits

Solved!

New Premium member, not getting premium benefits

I just signed up for Premium and was wanting to give the service a test drive for a drive I'm making across the country.  I'm flying to Texas tonight and driving back to Portland and would like to access the Premium service I signed up for before the flight.

Unfortunately, after logging out and back in on all my devices and performing complete re-installs on all my devices the premium service still has not synced up to my devices.  I've submitted a help ticket, but need a more immediate response as my flight leaves soon.

I'd like to be a spotify member, but I know I can sign up for google's music app and be downloading music immediately.  Hopefully the community can help me with a more immediate resolution.

Thanks!
Anthony 

66 Replies

Had premium acct. after ipad restore i cannot login to ipad or iphone even after clean installs of the apps. Login and new password resets work immediately on access to acct via browser to spotify.com however. Tried old and new passwords on devices to no avail.

UPDATE:

Hey guys! I have just gotten confirmation that this problem should now be fixed. Please try logging out and back in. The fix might be a little slow, so please continue trying over the next hour or so.

I told you guys I was getting this looked into for you. Glad I was able to help with this.

Enjoy!

Please let me know if you still have problems

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

@Rayd23 The login issue was just recently fixed. Can you try logging in again?

MattSudaSpotify Star

@flux007 

UPDATE:

I have just gotten confirmation that this problem should now be fixed. Please try logging out and back in. The fix might be a little slow, so please continue trying over the next hour or so.

Enjoy!

MattSudaSpotify Star

I bought premium about 4 hours ago... I've tried reinstalling, logging in/out. Nothing seems to be working.. I have the email receipt stating I did buy Premium. If it makes any difference, I'm on a Galaxy S4..

A fix is currently rolling out for this problem. Keep trying to log back in every now and then.

Please post back later in the day if you still don't have premium.

MattSudaSpotify Star

Thank you! After I posted I realised I wasn't the only one! 🙂

Still have the problem, gonna try again in another half hour

Doesnt work still

Please help

It sais that im registerd but at this time im spotify free

Hey guys! The fix is still being rolled out. Keep trying!

MattSudaSpotify Star

Hi, just wanted to ask for help again, it's been a couple of hours already and my account still seems to be in free. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Tried to log off and log in but no luck . Don't know what to do . And I had change my password in spotify website but when I tried to log in on the iPhone app it says password incorrect. It only recognize my previous password . I reinstall the app 4 times already
Marked as solution

Hey @paolodeyto 

The fix is still rolling out, so you should have your premium sometime today.

Please post back later today if you are still having problems.

Please take my word on this. Just be patient and it will come. 😃

MattSudaSpotify Star

Just got my premium for 122 days . All fixed . Thanks guys
Marked as solution

Hey guys!

We have merged several threads about this problem into one. That way it's easier to manage.

If you still are not getting premium, it should be fixed within the next few hours. Please log out and back in every once in a while and see if you then have premium.

MattSudaSpotify Star

Hey everyone this should now be resolved. If you're still having trouble please let us know here. 

Thanks fo reaching out to us and for your patience while sorted this out for you. And thanks to @MattSuda for helping spread the word as we worked on this.

I also get the same problem. I paid for my student premium, but when I use Spotify in iPhone, it still said I am using free version. I hope it can be fixed ASAP. It is so frustrating.

Hey @vincentchenjl

It looks like there might be a temporary problem with the server responsible for activating subscriptions.

Spotify is looking into the problem. Check back for updates.

MattSudaSpotify Star

Suggested posts