Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No puedo crear un perfil de Artista

Solved!

No puedo crear un perfil de Artista

He creado una cuenta de Spotify con un correo electrónico nuevo, he puesto "VVIKE" como nombre de usuario, y luego me ha aparecido "zaj8gfbhe2cnk3xxpup163fet" como nombre de usuario en el Perfil, al intentar dar en la opción de "Find Yourself" para solicitar perfil de artista no puedo encontrarme como "VVIKE" porque no figura así por los nombres automáticos 😕 algo que pueda hacer? Agradecería mucho la ayuda, creé una cuenta anteriormente de la misma manera y sucedía igual:(

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You can, of course, get your own artist page. But to get one, you'll need a distributor/label that can submit your content to Spotify 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey @VVIKE,

Thanks for reaching out. I hope you don't mind a reply in English as this is the official Community language.

As Spotify looks to improve the overall experience, they’re now automatically generating usernames, hence the random numbers and letters.

You don’t need to remember this to log in. You can log in with just your password and the email address associated with your account.

During sign up, you were able to personalize your account by creating a profile name that’s displayed in the app. There’s no limitations to a profile name, so you were able to choose any you like 🙂

Hope this clears things up!

MaximSpotify Star

Hi, thanks for answering!. Well I know about that and how it works now, but I'm kinda searching for a answer bout how can I claim an Artist Profile if I can't search myself in there and I don't have an Artist profile link for paste, I need help with that pls:(

Ah ok! So, to get your own artist page, a label/distributor needs to distribute your content (album/single) to Spotify.

https://artists.spotify.com/faq/music#how-do-i-get-my-music-on-spotify

That will automatically generate an artist page. You'll be able to then request access to Spotify for Artists. 

Hope this helps!

MaximSpotify Star

Oh okay, so,  is not an option to artists to get his own distribution and his own Artist Profile right? Thats like sad u___u but still being possible and thats kinda cool jeje THANKS! ❤️

Marked as solution

You can, of course, get your own artist page. But to get one, you'll need a distributor/label that can submit your content to Spotify 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

Suggested posts