Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No puedo iniciar sesion

No puedo iniciar sesion

Buenas, el caso es que he restablecido mi contrasena un par de veces porque en la app de spotify me decia que estaba incorrecta. En la pagina web puedo iniciar sesion perfectamente pero en la app no me deja, ¿por que ocurre esto?

3 Replies

Hey @irebelsuxxxx.

Thanks for getting in touch! Hope it's okay if we reply in English.

Let's try by reinstalling the app first. You can read here how. Try logging in via a different network and on a different device in case it's not working, and let us know what the result is.

We hope it will work. Let us know if it doesn't or if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Thanks but I have the same problems, I dont know how to solve it, I create other acount but I cant copy the playlist, I only can follow but I dont want follow cause I cant add songs, and Im not going to copy cause there are 1.00 song and Spotify cant copy a entire playlist to add another, good job spotigy, good job (IRONIC)

All in all, thanks for the answer.

Hey there @ismaeldg97  and @irebelsuxxxx,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Just to confirm, were you still having troubles accessing your old account after reinstalling the app on the device that you were seeing the error message from?

If so, let us know if resetting your password by following the steps here does the trick and you're able to reaccess your old account from your device.

On another note, it is possible to create a new playlist from your new account with all the songs contained in your desired playlist.

Here's how to do so - keep in mind however that you'll need to use the desktop app to follow the steps below:

1. Log in to your new account and search for your old account's profile. You can do so by typing spotify:user:username in the search bar (you need to replace username with your old account's username).
  2. Once you've located your old account's profile page, head to the tab Public Playlists
  3. Locate the playlist you'd like to have copied on your new account.
  4. Once you've opened that playlist, select all the songs contained in it. If you're on a Windows device, you can click CTRL+A to select all 100 songs in your playlist at once. 
  5. Right click the selected songs and click Add to Playlist > New Playlist.  This step will create a new playlist to your new account containing the same songs. You can then name the playlist the same name it had on the old account if you wish, or give it a different one.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts